New here. Thank you Bob

BrianSD-Cluster

Welcome Brian to our little board, but, of course, sorry you had the need to turn to us.  Ask all the questions you want.  I'm quite sure you'll find this group more knowledgeable than most. :)

Doggone Jeebs, I was having so much fun reading all of the accolades that you guys were directing at me ;D BobW -- rightfully of course :)! But I am the Bob that Brian referred to.  Sorry I had to burst ya'lls bubble!  ;D ;D ;D

You guys do as you always do, and look out for Brian.  He will be in Vegas to thank each of you personally.

BobB

Welcome Brian to our little board, but, of course, sorry you had the need to turn to us.  Ask all the questions you want.  I'm quite sure you'll find this group more knowledgeable than most. :)

Doggone Jeebs, I was having so much fun reading all of the accolades that you guys were directing at me ;D BobW -- rightfully of course :)! But I am the Bob that Brian referred to.  Sorry I had to burst ya'lls bubble!  ;D ;D ;D

You guys do as you always do, and look out for Brian.  He will be in Vegas to thank each of you personally.

BobB

You're awesome too, and the Man!