WTF?

Bonkers

Are these yo-yo's suggesting I buy a treadmill? :o :o

Right Bonkers, this is NUTS! >:( I read their pages re Ch treatments and symptoms. >:( Saying O2 is inconvenient, supporting low flow, etc.

Amazing the $hit out there. On the MMA site, the trepaning (sp?) mentioned is something I have actually wanted done many a night! LET THE BEAST OUT!!!!!

Well,  there is something though to be said about exercise.  The blood vessels during an attack are strained. Exercise helps open them up.  I am not saying I would hop on one during an attack but it has helped in shadows and prevention.  Just saying, don't egg me. :)

Well,  there is something though to be said about exercise.  The blood vessels during an attack are strained. Exercise helps open them up.  I am not saying I would hop on one during an attack but it has helped in shadows and prevention.  Just saying, don't egg me. :)

Um, blood vessels during an attack actually dilate - sometimes up to 20 times their regular size. The idea is to get them constrict back to their normal size.

I would like to offer another opinion...regardless of the information I see nothing defamatory. Perhaps a bit incomplete, however it's nice to see more sites with CH references getting information to a sufferer ignorant of their affliction. Passing on any information to anyone regarding CH enlightening them to treatment and Clusters themselves is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Just my two cents

Wishin I was a fishin

bb