Advice prior to busting

Guido

As I write this, the magic grows in the back room, so in about two months I will be busting the bucking feast. Before I do however I have couple of questions. I recently started taking Kudzu with relative success. Less frequent the hits and less intense the pain. Of course I have the Holy Grail, 02 and should the pain be to great (nothing works 100%) I also have Sumatriptan nasal. Aside from all that I also take Prozac. My challenge is thisÂ… before consumption should I detox from any or all of these, if yes, how long prior?

Thanks for any input.

Guido

As a general rule you want to get off everything for at least five days :P

As a practical matter, you want to get off of or decrease as best you can. Don't let the fact that you have chemicals in your system stop you from trying.

If you are unable or unwilling to wean off your meds you just hurt your odds but some of us get total relief no matter what. Others get no relief no matter what.

I hope you find relief. I'm going on several pain free days since busting last Friday.  :)

Dan

bucking feast

Does Guido ROCK the spoonerisms or what, Hipshot?  8-) :) [smiley=thumbup.gif] I think this grants him instant lifetime membership into the Fusterclucks.  :D

Bucking feast. I gotta try'n remember to use that one. Often. Brace yourselves. ;D

Guido,

You may also find as a side effect, to not need the prozac any longer.  Many of us find a significant mood uplift after busting.  I think the jury is out as if it's because of the psychedelics, the beast leaving, or the return to real sleep (or combination of all the above!)   :D

I'm one step away from back flips as compared to my personality three years ago.

PF Wishes My Friend,

Jeff