Cluster muster

blueballs

One occurrence does not a trend establish, I guess.

Awakened four times last night - 00:45, 02:15, 04:00, and 06:30.

Although I must say, each occurrence has been easier to abort than before Wednesday's bust (10 minutes or less on the O2). I'm gonna take that as a good sign.

That's just the beast barging back into the ass kicking party and bitch-slapping you around a little. He's not that great at it, and the O2 bouncers know how to handle him.

Did you batter it first?

I eat 'em raw. Just like my Pop Tarts.

I can't stand cooked Pop Tarts. There's something wrong with 'em I think.

Still getting battered. 1:30 wake up. On a lighter note. I bought a training bra for my moobs, prednisone. I have gotten some pro-active for the acne, prednisone. I have utilized Jenny Craig for my weight gain, prednisone, and I can stay up for days at a time, prednisone/cluster attacks. I love raw pop tarts, and sleep.

Giver he!! Brew. And now back to your regular scheduled programing.  :D

bb

I hate to hear it, BB. Hang tough, we'll be here for ya. Hopefully one of these days you can bust its @$$ back to the stone age.

I'm going after it again today. It's only been 4 days since my last bust, but my stay-cation ends today. Things have been complicated by a nasty head and chest cold, and I have to give myself every chance to bring my A game to the office starting tomorrow.

The CH pattern has been broken up nicely by my last bust on Wednesday: the intensity and frequency are way down, so hopefully this one will drive the stake through her heart.

The CH pattern has been broken up nicely by my last bust on Wednesday: the intensity and frequency are way down, so hopefully this one will drive the stake through her heart.

Well that's the fecking spirit!  [smiley=thumbup.gif] Don'tcha just LOVE it though when there's that added bonus of head and chest cold and work requiring the A game?  :o  Fingers crossed so vigorously for a stake thru heart of beast that I think one may have just snapped off.  :D

I bought a training bra for my moobs, prednisone. I have gotten some pro-active for the acne, prednisone. I have utilized Jenny Craig for my weight gain, prednisone, and I can stay up for days at a time, prednisone/cluster attacks.

Boy the side benefits of prednisone are just snazzEE aren't they?  :o Well at least it still has you at the top of your game in the gallows humor dept. ;D

Your continued battering sux at the highest magnitude of blowing, BlueB, no 2 bones about it.   :(  :'( glad you're still giving 'er hell, and lordy there'll have to be a big shindig of a party here when you put that beast DOWN.