Ethics of Fundraising

Hi all,

I know this is my first post here , but I wanted to post this link ( which I will have to add later ) , as I think it makes some very valid points about fundraising for all rare diseases or problems such as CH when it comes to finding a solution.

I dont suffer CH myself , but I have benefited from pscilocybin use as well, so Ive been interested to see if there might be any connections.

thanks

nomi

So nomi, what condition or conditions are you treating with pscilocybin? :-? You say that they have benefited you, how? :)

bb 

Im not sure how , but the two times I benefited both involved

me using something else at the time to treat this preexisting issue  . The issue itself ( there is no symptoms like it )  is like a combination of EDS/HMS cranial settling that was made considerable worse by neurocranial reconstruction i had done - so much so i am crippled today ( in more than one way )

I can tell you what I used in private if you like , but its too risky here

nomi

one thing I will say is the doses I took were large , and affected me .

first one was with actual mushrooms and sryian rue , and it was not good trip ( I experienced soul loss which plagued me for 2 yrs until i found a good shaman - believe what u will )

2nd one was with  a whole jar of sclerotia Id grown ( I thought seeds were dude  so i took the lot , then got a nice surprise over 2 hrs later )

Again a bad trip and a mixed outcome ( perhaps due to other factors cant mention here ) I managed to cure my tinnitus ( which was chronic ) and other far worse problems related to my skull which had me housebound  but I was left with anosmia .

First trip was a fluke, the 2nd wasnt and gave me 100/1 hope I was begging for , the cure i needed.

Unfortunately my issues with skull I mentioned are pretty bad and 2 yrs ago made worse due to unexpected factors - hence why i am housebound again , but i had almost 4 yrs were i wasnt plus the other things. ( relief from tinnitus , other issues etc " touch wood " )

My experience suggests mushrooms reacted with this other substance I took , and resulted in the connective tissue healing in areas / way not normally possible.

Im basing that on my experience of this other substance Ive taken over the years, and how the mushrooms caused an instant/ powerful  reaction when combined with it.

That violent reaction itself is what I believe what caused the anosmia , as my whole skull was thrust forward like id been hit by a truck, some 5 mins before the " worst part " of the trip ended.

A lot of this will prob raise more skepticism and questions than answers , and my ability to write is limited due to my problems.

I can send my history to someone via email from my previous website , which should explain why I believe what I do.

It is a long story that is still waiting to end.

nomi

A lot of this will prob raise more skepticism and questions than answers

I am not a skeptic..more intrigued.. bad trips are bad trips.

Syrian Rue ,Harmala alkaloids.

WARNING: MAOI's interfere with the action of the MAO enzymes and stops the breakdown of toxic substances. This can make certain foods and medicines to become toxic. It can cause nasty or even life-threatening side-effects.
I would say your right. :o  But I dont know. Wont be taking any rue with my shrooms though. :-?

My experience suggests mushrooms reacted with this other substance I took , and resulted in the connective tissue healing in areas / way not normally possible.

I am interested in this, can you explain further?

bb

A lot of this will prob raise more skepticism and questions than answers

I am not a skeptic..more intrigued.. bad trips are bad trips.

Syrian Rue ,Harmala alkaloids.

WARNING: MAOI's interfere with the action of the MAO enzymes and stops the breakdown of toxic substances. This can make certain foods and medicines to become toxic. It can cause nasty or even life-threatening side-effects.
I would say your right. :o  But I dont know. Wont be taking any rue with my shrooms though. :-?

I am interested in this, can you explain further?

bb

Its bit hard on here without using certain keywords - esp unique ones that google likes to list and affiliate with peoples names etc

The substance itself is not unique, but the way I have used it is, on top of that the substance itself, as I recently found out , might have some hallucinogenic properties.

Id be happy to explain more via email or pm though.

nomi