Some advice for taking medication that might help

domino

Hi all -

I was given some advice that I thought I would pass along to all of you if you experience less than desirable conditions while busting. This came from someone that has been dong this a while and wanted me to share with everyone...

A trick that can help with the stomach discomfort/puking instead of putting the powder in capsules or eating , cover the powder in lemon juice and let it sit for 30 minutes. The acids from the lemon will break down the chitin of the mushrooms making them much easier to digest for the human body. Then add some fresh juice of your liking and drink in one go (or not )It will also speed up the trip (coming faster and going faster as well), which you all might appreciate... Also, try to wait for the night to eat the mushrooms, and play some soft music.Try not to trip during the day, which is a no-no as your brain is overloaded with visual stimulations. I cried for Dan when I saw that documentary. Can you tell all that on my behalf, please ? I would love that everyone could enjoy this sacrament

I hope this is okay to post here. This was just some advice a friendly grower and mycologist passed on to me after we were talking about Dans big screen appearance lol....She watched this episode a while back and then re-watched it after I told her why I needed to do this. If this has already been advised please disregard and delete the post.

Hope all is well and PF days are ahead of all of you - i have been actually enjoying life again.....

The acids from the lemon will break down the chitin of the mushrooms

Mushrooms have chitlins in them??!! Oh...wait a minute OK I see that is actually chitin.  ;D

Thanks for the lemon juice tip domino - I'm gong to seriously consider trying that.

i have been actually enjoying life again.....

tumblr_lr3navql0Q1qh1rku.jpg

I think I will give the tea a try and this method as well, but to be honest - i just eat em plain - i just take them cracker dry, throw em in my mouth and chew till it becomes pasty then drink it down with some water, the only bad part about this for me - is that some pieces of them get stuck in my teeth lol. Other than that I don't get sick from them so far, maybe i just had a good strain or an iron stomach. Someone from the other place also told me if i felt that way after ingesting then to try taking a small hit of pot lol for the nausea. Not so sure about that, I just eat real clean a few days before and during, so far so good.