An apology....

rawwree

I wanted to apologize for getting into my husbands account and making him look bad. we have problems, but they are nobody's business. None of that bad stuff happened, and everything is okay. I know he's too embarrassed to come back, but please let me know someone read this. he's already dealing with clusters as it is. please forgive my husband. Kymeragr7 is his username, I believe. 

please forgive my husband.

If I'm reading this correctly, he's done nothing to be forgiven for. You screwed up and embarrassed him. He can forgive you.

Yeah, we'd like to have him back on here. Shit happens. We've all been through it at one time or another. 

you ought to be upset with yourself and ashamed and if possible you should go to 7-11 and buy 4 big slurpees and drink them as fast as you can over a half hour with brain freeze and see how that feels for you. You should just stay off of here and let him have his place to go to for support. you have no clue what it is like to have this condition and then to top it off your significant other not being supportive ....