Out of the closet

Bonkers

I was still so loopy from our trip to Oklahoma that when Hipshot asked out of the blue what my login and password were.... I told him. That Hipshot's a trickster. We'll just have to wait and see what else he's got up his sleeve. He's a baaaad boy. But I still love him. One of the kindest and most generous men I've ever met. Also, exceptionally handsome and charming. I would imagine that most women - and a lot of men - find him very attractive. He's the guy in high school who we all envied because he got the hottest girls - the ones you wanted so bad but who wouldn't give you the time of day. He also has a very foxy wife. I'm positive she's a trophy - way, way too good for him. If I'd been on my toes and not so totally out of it every time that I was around them, she'd of thrown rocks at him and followed me home. I'm sure of it. ;D

Too funny!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Will this saga continue in Vegas???  Enquiring minds want to know!  Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... unless maybe you boys are having second thoughts now???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Which is which in this relationship?   [smiley=engel017.gif] -or-  [smiley=evil.gif]  Since I plan on being there, it'd be nice to know who's who going in ... or something like that.  LMMFAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Ron's daughter is getting married Sept 20th and he won't be able to go to Vegas  :'(

I am the real Lee Ann, married to the trickster Hipshot aka Dan.

When we met Ron in Oklahoma, he wanted to sign on to the message board using my iPad. He was having trouble, so Dan offered to help. ::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im right behind you guys -  my daughter turned 15 the other day and damn i am feeling old now. Plus she asked me if she could start dating and i wish i had the guns don't kill as a sticker - i would put it on my front window next to the doorbell.