dosed yesterday

jimmys

That scares me.  I'll be dosing tonight.  My son graduates from boot camp in San Diego June 29.  I've never traveled while in cycle.  I don't get out much. If I get a visit from the beast, which I actually call the bastard, I just don't know what I will do.  Just thinking about that happening while I am there makes me cry.

Don't be too scared Clusterfeck - you have time for a couple busts (mushrooms?) before June 29.

I bet you'll get that bastard under control and be in a positive frame o' mind come the San Diego trip.  :)

Your forum name is fantastic BTW.  ;D

I'm with Jeebs, you'll probably get it under control by then!

IF on the off chance you don't... I wound up with a lot of tips on going on an airplane, like you could take a capsule of 0.5g or 2 with you and take them before you board the plane, and that'll help. (At least some people on here told me that. :) ) You can also do energy drinks, and you could get an energy shot for the plane ride that'd go under the 3.3oz limit.

You're gonna be just fine Clusterfeck!

Vitamin M Tuesday night.  Rebound last night?  Yep.  I sure hope that's what it was

Was it like the worst attack you have ever had?

While in San Diego make sure you get some beach time in. Not sure if you have ever been there before but it is pretty cool. I live in CA and have been there lots of times. So I guess it is safe to assume your son is in the navy because thats all i ever see down there , that and marines.

If you could get your hands on like 2 or 3 grams of shrooms you could knock this cycle out of the park before you go. In fact I would bust 2 days before I got on the plane. At first you will think this is too good to be true and will still want all your meds handy just in case you need them. But I have been leaving them at home and couldn't even tell you where my wife has put them. She used to carry all of it in her purse for me but I busted with shrooms and haven't ever needed that stuff again, this was just back in like march or april.

• 6 months later...