the beast is back

clusterdad

I've suffered with CH for over 30 yrs. My cycle just started 3 days ago. They normally last from June thru October. I'm a firm believer in vit-m! I just can't find it. O2 does work, and I have some treximet, but I need to stop this cycle. I've tried the rc seeds with no relief. Any advice?

ClusterDad,

I think you'll find the seeds will work if you can get fresh ones.  Problem I've found is most RC and HBWR on the internet are NOT fresh.  While the seeds may grow for a few years after being harvested the chemical that treats our CH is only active for a few months after being harvested.

I've had to go through multiple, mutliple, multiple, multiple purchases before I found active seeds.  Did I mention I had to buy a LOT of seeds before finding active ones.  :'(

PFW,

Jeff

I have suffered for 20 years my friend so between us we have 50 plus years of experience in this area of pain. I finally got to the point where i busted with shrooms and have been good to go for a few months now. I am though starting to get shadows for my upcoming cycle i get from last week of june till September. I pan to bust again this weekend to stave them off.

Have you tried this method yet? is there a reason for not trying this method other than availability? I was hesitant on this method but i swear by it.

Have you considered adding kudzu to the D3 approach?  See this thread for info: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1326294637/22#22

Important to do the D3 as close as possible to the "prescribed" method.  Latest full description of that approach is here: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1324046404

Keeping an eye on you all!  Still too doggone busy to really get involved, but how could I not respond to clusterdad, clustermom?

And 'dad, you need to tell us more about how you have tried RC and how you know it doesn't work. Like others have said, RC will usually (though not always) work, if you're using good seeds and taking them right. The "float test" that Mystina mentioned ties in with Jeff's question: in general, bad seeds will float and good ones will sink.  You probably want to take about 50 or 60 good ones, ground to a powder and soaked for an hour or two in water.  No trex, of course, because that interferes with busting, but I'm assuming you're not using that now.

Clusterfec,

After purchasing from about 6 different vendors / people.  I finally found fresh seeds from someone actually in Hawaii selling Hawaiian Baby Woodrose.  EVERYONE on the internet says they have fresh seeds, but VERY few are actually fresh.

The float test definitely increases the chances of dosing with better seeds, but by no means gurantees your seeds are fresh.  From articles I've read the LSA in seeds significantly degrades after 6 months from harvest.  So while seeds may sink and/or grow in the spring you can asume any seeds harvested in the fall will have no psychoactive chemicals after April or beyond the next year. 

PFW,

Jeff

shrooms work wonders. just can't locate them. still working on it. trying the d3 vitamin suggestion, and I think I'm seeing some results. Not as many last night! Here's to trying anything for some relief  :)

Go to the files, read and watch videos, then start your own mushroom grow, simple, cheap, and easy and the medication will be there when you need it the most. There are a lot of places and good advice out there for getting this going for you. You could have fresh medication in a matter of a few months and then stockpile for when you really need it the most. This is what I am now doing for myself. I actually have to dose this week and have just harvested enough for that. You should try it, i never thought i would do something like this ever but here i am at 40 years old telling others to trip and grow shrooms, i guess it is because i know and you know too what real pain can feel like.