Testosterone Study

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad this is working for some of you guys!!!!!

Now, what about us girls??????? I did a 'spit' test last year for Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone and cortisol. Just needed the Prog. But, what I read here says there are two types of tests and results for T.? Hmmmm.

Are we just )$Q&)^& or what??????  I can say Prog. has not stopped my CH. But, if this is T related, why do ladies get CH and do they need to change the parameters for T in women?

Just wondering. :-?

Not sure what he is using for the women but i got a second hand report from a girl in the same study who has been chronic for 15 years. She received an injection the same week as my first and called a friend of mine who told her about the study crying saying she has not felt this good in forever and feels as if she has hope. They are treating women also.

diamondbacker mine was fine also. My level was at 460 which is well in the normal range however he said if you get it at the high end of normal which is around 900 than thats when it kicks the beast in the a$$. Slept a full 8 hours last night and i feel like i'm ready to take on the world.

He told me last visit to let you guys know all he needs is psa,total and free testosterone levels to see if you can be in it. It is still an ongoing study and he is presenting his findings in boston next year. If your t levels are within the normal range but on the low end of normal than i believe your good to go. Mine was 460 and i think normal is roughly 250 to 1000. Ob1 If your in florida i would jump on it. Worse case your gonna have a hell of a  good neuro to work with. This stuff is giving me some much needed pft I'm not sure i'm cured or anything but i needed a break

Update day 8 after second shot. I'm sleeping through the night. I had a regular headache yesterday that i took an aspirin for and it went away other than that i am pf. I guess i will see if this broke the cycle or if i will have to keep t level elevated because I've become chronic. The first meds that have given me hope. Not to mention the general well being you feel with elevated t levels. For those who have tried everything else this is worth a try in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

2nd shot 10 days pf. Had a cluster on the 10th day so ran out to get blood work. t-level was 490 took a shot that day after blood work 2 days later pf again. The neuro is gonna keep me elevated for a while if not for ever at this point. I will be taking 200mg shot of testosterone every 7 days for a couple weeks and see what my t-level settles at.

In my opinion it is kinda like busting. Some have to do it more often, others can bust once and be pf for a while. It has made me stronger having pfd. Not to mention high testosterone will do that. I cant believe how my sleep patterns are. I have been sleeping 6 to 8 hours every night. I did have a light headache yesterday and i took two ibuprofen and it went away. :)

Went out to a concert in a smoke filled bar Tuesday with my wife. We were up till past 2 a.m it was loud but still no cluster. The next night I got a headache just before bed but nothing even worth talking about. This stuff rocks!!!! I feel great thank you god. Oh yeah and doctor Conidi

i.

heilette,

Not into the beard, but that is what hot wax is for! ;D

Extra muscle I definitely want and need!!!!!!! Being sick for so long last year and getting OLD has cost me a lot of muscle mass! >:(

Capt,

Can you please find out what the female treatment is and what kind of testing I need to do first?

thank you!!!

spiny

I'm not sure spiny but the second hand report may not be accurate. I did ask him last time and he said he's not using this on women. I wish i could find out what he did use on the girl but i have no way to contact her. Busting still may be a womens best bet. He didn't go into detail he just gave me a short answer that he doesn't use this on women.

Wonderful. >:(

Perhaps when he gets further along he will be willing to attack the 'neglected' suffers of CH. I certainly hope so! :)

Like you, we need all the help we can get.

Too many still think female=migraine!!!!

Thank you for your efforts!!!!!!! 8-)

• 4 months later...

I think you can probably get testosterone treatment wherever you are. I've done some searching and there's a testosterone treatment place close to my house in Los Angeles, it seems like it's for aging men with lower levels, but I'm going to call and see what's up.

Also, I wonder if using something like androgel might have the same effect.