Testosterone Study

my only question is what happens when your stop taking testosterone I believe is your testosterone levels drop low while your estorgene levels skyrocket. I have a bodybuilding buddy who explained this is the reason he takes Post Cyle Treatment but i was just think could this have the same effect as presidnone( sorry about the spelling) I don't know the reason for presidnone making my CH  go away while i was taking it then after i stop come back with such avengence?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Testosterone therapy is fairly new and the steroids(testosterone) used are much safer than most of the steroids used by bodybuilders.   Bodybuilders stack several different types of steroids to elevate the T levels far beyond normal this causes natural testosterone to drop as the body doesn't want excess so after stopping they crash.  With the low doses used you could stay on them for years(or forever) with no ill effects.   The doctor isn't going to get you to become a bodybuilder but will get your levels to normal.

Also to point out be sure your doctor know what they are talking about when it come to T therapy,  the normal levels are from 200-1000 and 99.9% men will fall in that range.  The key is to know where you should be for your age a 20 y/o will be closer to 1000 and a 90 y/o closer to 200.   I am 40 and had been told my T levels are normal by one doctor then the next says they are low. >:(  My # was around 400 and should be 600 for my age.  I started T therapy about a month ago with no changes in headaches but I have not had my levels check yet so I could still be low. 

CH

Testosterone therapy is fairly new and the steroids(testosterone) used are much safer than most of the steroids used by bodybuilders.   Bodybuilders stack several different types of steroids to elevate the T levels far beyond normal this causes natural testosterone to drop as the body doesn't want excess so after stopping they crash.  With the low doses used you could stay on them for years(or forever) with no ill effects.   The doctor isn't going to get you to become a bodybuilder but will get your levels to normal.

Also to point out be sure your doctor know what they are talking about when it come to T therapy,  the normal levels are from 200-1000 and 99.9% men will fall in that range.  The key is to know where you should be for your age a 20 y/o will be closer to 1000 and a 90 y/o closer to 200.   I am 40 and had been told my T levels are normal by one doctor then the next says they are low. >:(  My # was around 400 and should be 600 for my age.  I started T therapy about a month ago with no changes in headaches but I have not had my levels check yet so I could still be low. 

CH

But that was for your normal T levels. I think what is most important in all of this is your free T levels. Free T is how much T your body has available to use right then in other words Free T is what is in the blood stream and not bound by other chemicals or anything else. Regular test is what the testies are making and that will give you a range from 100 to 1000. Every year after the age of 30 your levels will drop off.

I have done very high levels of Test Ethanate and other forms in the past. One of the reasons why bodybuilders take something like nolvadex after using Test is to get the testies to start producing it on its own again.

When taking high levels several things can happen - one is gyno - or as they call it bitch tits, this is because as you elevate your T levels esterogen also will become elevated causing this unwanted symptom. There are other drugs that are usually taken with Test in high doses to counter this.

One of the other issues you can get is shruken nuts syndrome. If the body is being supplemented with high levels of Test then the testies shutdown because they no longer need to produce Test int he male body anymore. They now have no purpose so they kind of shrivel up like raisins. They come back after taking high Levels of Test but it takes some time - hence the reason for an estrogen blocker after coming off of Test - it then makes the testies say we need to produce again and it fires it back up. Generally Test is stacked with other AAS such as D-Bol or something along those lines. To get better gains in the gym and more lean muscle mass, generally when you stop a Test cycle at high levels (8 to 10 weeks) you start to lose some of the gains you made. It is not uncommon to pack on 10 to 15 pounds of lean muscle mass during this time as long as the diet is high in protein and you eat very clean and like a horse. I have done many cycles in the past in my younger years and have often wondered if this attributed to my cluster to be very honest with you all. I was 17 or 18 during my first cycle (athlete in high school). I have not touched it in about 20 years though.

At the levels the OP is being given you wont notice that much of unwanted side affects because it isnt that strong of a dose. 500mg' 2 times a week is about what athletes and bodybuilders use. And it is a 23 gauge needle which goes into the butt muscle and hurts like heck.

One thing that all Test users experience and this is no joke is the feeling of well being and almost superman like feelings. You feel great on Test.

Another poster in here said how did a woman get Test injected into her - women also have T levels but at very low levels - estrogen is what makes them a woman.

One thing I can suggest if you go this route - make sure you watch for balding - acne - shruken raisins, or gynomastica (boobs growing) setting in. You will notice you have to shave more often and if you take advantage of the Test injections you could actually shed any unwanted body fat you have and build some lean muscle, but you have to have a clean diet.

Some signs that you have low Test levels are this - clusters - low libido - tired all the time - boobs growing. If you T levels are low then you have more estrogen in your system.

When injections are given it will increase your free T levels but usually 200Mg's a week dont usually cut it to keep them up there but this depends on the type of Test that is being shot into you too. Test E lasts a little longer as it is oil based and time released - so when your body needs it it pulls it in.

I hated the painful injections to be honest with you i dreaded it, there are some new techniques though that are new to the market, one is the Gel but it is low level stuff and has side affects such as hugging your wife or kids and it getting on them or rashes, but they now have a T implant that gets implanted into your butt and it is time released.   

My last cycle I had my levels tested and I was at 590 and and my Free T levels were low but doc still wanted to not do this. He sent a referral to an endo doc but by the time they got me in and re-tested me I had already busted and my levels for free T had gone back up to a little above normal.

There are ways to get your Test and Free T levels up naturally as well.  One way is to lose your belly fat - this will drive your T levels way down. What you eat also plays a role - eat celery  it is a known T booster. Eat red meat and chicken they too elevate T levels more so from the Red meats , D3 is also known to elevate Test Levels as well. Exercise is the biggest upper in T levels. Lifting daily using heavy weights will increase your T levels as you are doing them and then for a while afterwards - thus causing muscle to build and fat to burn. The less fat you have the higher the T levels.

Oh and by the way if a woman gets an injection of Test at 200 mg's or higher every week - she will grow a beard lol. Women bodybuilders are not huge and bigger than guys naturally - it is physically impossible due to the female hormone makeup. If I was offered this and I was a woman I would be very leery and would want to make sure my T levels stayed in the normal range. But on the high end of the normal range.

• 4 months later...

Im going to bump this thread for people out there. You dont need to be in a study to have your T checked. I am a women going though menopause and the saliva testing they do to check the female hormone levels they also do for men. Please google Saliva testing hormone replacement therapy. You will find many local doctors in your areas that will give you the kits and work with you to test your levels.

• 1 month later...

I would like to know if this treatment is still working for you? Did you only have the injections during the cycle? Are you now on T all of the time. Most of the time once you start TRT it is usually for the rest of your life, so I was wondering - did you stop taking T after the clusters went away?