CB auction and raffle in Las Vegas 2012

Hi all,

It is getting close.

Some have wondered what to bring to the auction and raffle and what has sold well in the past. 

Items featuring mushrooms (not the indigestible kind  :-) ) have sold very well in the past.  Here are some on line shops that sell a variety of mushroom related products www.madaboutmushrooms.com  and www.justmushroomstuff.com.

The baskets featuring wine and other goodies have also sold well.

As you know the auction and raffle helps to pay for the conference and further research for CH so anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Thanks and I am looking forward to seeing you all soon,

Marsha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'll be sending a quilt with Joe for the auction. Here's a picture of the top (before borders and backing are applied). I'll be finishing it up today. What was intended to be a "throw" size is quickly turning into a twin bed size! I would use it as a nap quilt on the couch and my feet will be covered!

ClusterBusters_zps352139bf.jpg

OK. Next time I am going to notify that my donation will go for the auction, not a lightening bolt!!!!!!!!

And, I will get someone to make something 'cool' to donate! Well, unless you guys would go for home grown veggies prepped for the pantry or freezer!!!!!! :)

I do make awesome venison jerky that sells around here for 10.00 per 4 oz. But, you guys might not like that. :'(

spiny

The auction was a huge success. thank you to everyone that not only donated items but to those that were so generous in their bidding.

This year's auction was by far the largest fundraiser in our 7 years.

We are all incredibly appreciative to everyone and the funds raised will go a long way in helping us continue to achieve our goals.

Thank you all,

Bob

OK. Next time I am going to notify that my donation will go for the auction, not a lightening bolt!!!!!!!!

Now wait a minute your lightening bolt was purdy Spiny!  LOL

Next year we'll take your donation offer & award your awesome bambi jerky to the person with the highest "Angel" donation!!!! 

Always working every angle!!!!  Hope to meet you in Chicago!!!

• 4 weeks later...