New Mexico/legal status of Psilo mushrooms?

CH-HELL

Is there any Clusterheads in New Mexico?  I think I know of one(Nany?sp) but I am not even sure of that anymore.

The reason I ask is today while researching Mushrooms containing Psilo I came acrossed this

"From Wiki

In all states, except New Mexico, growing psilocybin-containing mushrooms from spores is considered manufacture of a controlled substance.[32] In New Mexico, on 15 June 2005, the New Mexico appeals court ruled that growing psilocybin mushrooms for personal use is not manufacture of a controlled substance"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_psilocybin_mushrooms

New Mexico may be a good place to start a base camp for Psilo CH research or even Bromo-Psilo research.

Or maybe I will just move there and start a cult.  Does anyone want to join my cult? ;)

CH

Sounds like safe haven...

Then again ayawaska was ruled legal by the supreme court as part of religious rites... a cult is not far off...

Wikipedia...

"Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal, was heard by the U.S. Supreme Court on November 1, 2005; the decision, released February 21, 2006, allows the UDV to use the tea in its ceremonies pursuant to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. In a similar case an Ashland, Oregon based Santo Daime church sued for their right to import and consume ayahuasca tea. In March 2009, U.S. District Court Judge Panner ruled in favor of the Santo Daime, acknowledging its protection from prosecution under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.[50]"

Edit: Maybe we are approaching this from the wrong angle... or at the very least, this angle may protect those willing to be the data needed to get this ball rolling. But, judging from Dan's experience... it looks like we in the US may have evolved beyond that point. (Those puritans looking to make an example of someone still scare the hell out of me... reminds me of the days of burning witches at the stake).

Or maybe I will just move there and start a cult.  Does anyone want to join my cult? ;)

CH

Not at the moment,as i am happy living here (i think) LOL...if you ask that same question in a few years when the dementia kicks in...i am sure that i will join  :D :D :D :D :D