An international competition and high cycle

tingeling

Hi everyone :-*

It`s been a long time, hope your all doing great!

I have been training very hard for this competition and i just want to tell you how a chronic CH`er attended an international Crossfit competition during high cycle, thanks to busting.

Attended Fit as Fu*k in a team of 3, to men and 1 woman. I`m from Norway and 18 countries was represented from all over the world.

http://youtu.be/52CNPAuc2fs

Three years (almost), after i started busting i haven`t done any shrooms in a  year. Last time i busted with shrooms was before i went to the Chicago conference. After that i only used seeds. So last year it was shrooms 1 time in one year and now just maintenance. I do the RC seeds once a month. When it`s high cycle i do sometimes bust two times in a row. But that`s all. I do get shadows but who cares, right?! And some sort of pain from this CH thing i really do accept, and also should expect. The point is, i do function now and i`m  living a worthy life, and it doesn`t take that much to make it stay that way.

Trying to be an athlete having CH can be a bit challenging, but it only takes a bit more planning. When i signed up i knew it was during high cycle. I think i jsut sort of denied the hole high cycle and just wanted to let it solve in some way or another. And actually, i do have very good experience with doing it this way. For months i have been doing Crossfit and supplying with  weightlifting at a Olympic weightlifting club. Been eating the right type of food etc etc.

One week before the competition i was really bad, my head just went nuts. I was hit so continuously that it was sort of just one long hit, no sleep, you all know about how it works. Did one bust but high cycle came as it always does.

Being in the situation that i did need to just get rid of the pain quickly and hopefully with as few post dose hits as possible, i chose to do triptans. I hate triptans, i really think they will kill you if you do them to often, but the thought was that if i did take tablets they would stay in the system and prevent hits for a couple of days. They affect cardio very much, that was no good for the competition, but, my choice was pain or bad cardio. Had to choose bad cardio, i decided i just had to push myself even more.

I think everyone can guess what happened. The triptans didn`t work very well, and i ended up doing triptans in both tablets and shots. Lesson learned. Next year i need to start busting it much earlier :P

The day before i got a stand in for my team in case the flight would cause to much trouble. I didn`t get much sleep the night before but i decided i would just do it, i had my clock ringing so i didn`t get any REM sleep, that work out well. Between the first and the sec heat i was hit, i managed to complete both heats and i am so proud of it. I did it well enough and i`m happy :) I have to say, it was FECKING HARD WORK, lol ;D

So now i have carbed up again and i`m thinking of you folks that brought me this far and i really hope your proud of it as well. Next years goal is to go there as a single athlete.

I bet conference was awesome and i`m soooo sorry to miss out on Potter`speech and all the great people!! Hope you all had a great time :)

We will go as far as we want to yourself, i learned that in here.

Thank you for getting me where i am today :)

Big hug and lots of love from me

Tingeling :-*

PS. I was wearing a black jumper while warming up, i didn`t forget to shave under my arm, it`s textile from the jumper!! LOL ;D

post-2990-14384707306195_thumb.jpg

It`s an honor to know all of you  :)

I finished heat 2 during a hit, i have to say, focus in mind is everything. What i think is amazing is that i actually tell people about this treatment now, and people accept it. Something has def changed, time changes and hopefully the tabu and stigma will go away in relatively short time. It seems to me it will. Let`s hope :)

Glad to be here with you all.

Thank you for the love and good energies :-*

Go busters ;D

Hug from me

Tingeling

I know i told this a hundred times, but i can`t stop the wondering. I came here suicidal, CH had ravaged me for 6 years, i was in such a poor physically and psychic condition. Not a therapist or doc could have denied the amazing effect from this treatment. But most important was all and is the love and support from all the board members over the years. During the competition i had the Clusterbusters energy with me. I had you constant in my mind, reminded me of what we've all been trough and managed.

When we arrived, what met me was sponsored athletes who brought their own massage therapist and several hundred people that looked like they had steroids for breakfast. All i had was a red bag with some extra clothes and food, and a fecking headache. LOL ;D  This board is a group of brave people that got the courage to stand up and do what it takes. Cause the truth is that when it comes to life, not many people have the courage to make their own choices. Having this kind of group in my mind is truly the best backpack a person could have :)

We all lift each other

This board is a group of brave people that got the courage to stand up and do what it takes. Cause the truth is that when it comes to life, not many people have the courage to make their own choices. Having this kind of group in my mind is truly the best backpack a person could have :)

We all lift each other

So very true ting. :) Hugs!!!!!!!!!!