Interesting Mushrooms

MoxieGirl

Those *ice cream cones of poison* variety of mushrooms look like they think they've found the absolute ideal environment. Does this mean we should inject spores into the cracks in our driveways now in order grow under best conditions?!  :D

So, which is it? Poison or really good to eat?

Am sorry to say, but they are going in the bin at this very moment. My best mate is around with her dog, and we couldn't risk the dog having a taste.

If it's any consolation, I'm going to plant a new crop this week. LOL

So, which is it? Poison or really good to eat?

Am sorry to say, but they are going in the bin at this very moment. My best mate is around with her dog, and we couldn't risk the dog having a taste.

If it's any consolation, I'm going to plant a new crop this week. LOL 

They're fookin fine.    No self respecting dog would eat a shroom.

Potter

Poison or really good to eat?

I was just sort of going with the flow when I spontaneously coined the term *ice cream cones of poison* for them.

In fact, I have no education in how to tell what's food and what ain't in the mushroomy world.

No shit

Potter

Now that's what i love about this man...short and sweet and gets to the point...now i have been trying to figure him out the past dozen years or so (CH.com) and must admit "i have had many sleepless nights trying to"   ;D ;D ;D

I will be the first to admit,i am not the sharpest knife in the drawer...today i am very proud of myself (as i think i finally figured out "THE POTTER CODE") this has been a long time coming

The average person might read his last response and might think (that was not very nice of Potter) to answer like that...especially with only 2-words when Phil mentioned that he was correct...but Potter is not average...most of the time he speaks in "PENGLISH"...it's similar to english  :D :D :D...

In his first response,he mentioned that is was good to eat...

What appears to be words (from Potter) are not words,but codes...each letter is a word...the problem is figuring the correct word with the letter...his last response was ("No Shit") now i will explain...look below

1)...N...no

2)...O...other

3)...S...shroom

4)...H...has

5)...I...it's

6)...T...taste

all he was trying to say...they are very tastey...;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Auuggghhh so now we have thousands of Potter posts to go back and decode?!

Hmmm now I'm wondering if even the name "Potter" is a code...

I know this isn't exactly it, but I'll start off - if we brainstorm and tag team this one maybe we can figure it out:

1)...P...punks

2)...O...oughta

3)...T...tag

4)...T...team

5)...E...every

6)...R...riddle