Happy reading

blueballs

Did anybody notice how many speakers were scheduled for this conference?  If we could get a few of these professionals to attend and speak next year in Chgo and/or advocate for us CH'ers in Washington DC with Headache on the Hill, it certainly couldn't hurt, right?

I did not recognize anybody's name as a speaker, but I am new to this ClusterBusters aspect of CH's, so what do I know  ::) maybe there is somebody from this website?

Perhaps I overlooked it, but think the only mention of CH speaker topics is from Torsten Passie, MD who is scheduled to lecture on "LSD, Bromo LSD, and Cluster Headaches."  Is this Torsten Passie, MD seem familiar to anybody here?

that's my 2 cents... ;)

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Thanks, I now recognize the correlation!  I sat next to John Halpern at the conference, he was one of the most interesting doctors I ever met. 

Correct me if I misunderstood the pharmaceutical approval progress of BOL...just invested $100,000 dollars which was not easy to raise, and needing $1.5 million dollars to seriously begin process, followed by $10,000,000 dollars and several years out before BOL will gain completion/approval.  Does anybody else recall hearing this?

-Gregg in Las Vegas