Gosh i hope not

lenny

I received a phone call this a.m. from a young lady that i know from ch.com (she's on here as well)...we usually talk every 6 months or so (via-phone) for the past several years now...never had the honor of meeting with her yet,but i am sure our paths will cross...she mentioned something that made me very sad  :( :( :(

First of all,she congratulated me for getting out of the closet  :o :o :o...of course my defense went up on this (as i don't play that game...no offense to those that do )...my motto  has and always will be "live and let live"...she meant of my first conference...and pointed out of how active i have been on the boards since...i usually don't participate much...

The main reason for her call,i made a suggestion for the upcoming conf. in chicago in regards of a game...

I talked about a couple people with my warped sense of humor and was having a little fun...now this could of been taken the wrong way...i certainly hope this is not the case...if i might of hurt either one of you...please do know that was not my intention whatsoever,as that was the furthest from my mind as i typed those words...with much respect...Lenny

Just for the record, I found your idea of Ruthie hosting a round of Wheel of Fortune and Potter spinning the wheel at the next CB convention to be pure genius and funnier'n hell!!  ;D

I suppose we should get Potter's input, but I'm guessing he'd be up for it, and I'm practically 100% sure Ruthie would be into it!  ;D

If this is somehow inappropriate, then I guess we're both in the doghouse now Lenny.  :o

man-in-doghouse2-288x300.jpg

If this is somehow inappropriate, then I guess we're both in the doghouse now Lenny.  :o

man-in-doghouse2-288x300.jpg

It looks kinda small...hopefully there will be enough room for the 2 of us...if not,you can have the inside and i'll relax on the roof (of course,i'll need some sunscreen) ;D ;D ;D

I thank you Matt for you being you...you are a very good man...boy,i am so glad to finally  meet you...they don't make people like you anymore  :) :) :)...next time you come visit L.A. please look me up...i'll make sure to have plenty of ALPO on hand  ;D ;D ;D...again,i thank you sir.....Lenny

I like kissin Ruthie.  This is spin for kisses isn't it? 

Potter

:) :) :) :) :) this made my day Potter...THANK YOU...but now you did it to me once again...does this mean to scratch the other 2-game's and you are requesting the newlywed game  :o :o :o

I still like ya Lenny.  ;)

and i like you  :) :) :)...now i got that song playing in my head,from that kid program "barney" the purple dinosaur (sp)  ;D ;D.....Lenny

now i got that song playing in my head,from that kid program "barney" the purple dinosaur

The term "Auggghhhh!" immediately comes to mind. So now this is the CB forum official theme song??!!  :D  :o

Warning to the uninitiated, below video has induced gag reflex in those who lived in or visited households with small children who watched Barney over and over and over and over...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQ