HELP!

Yammy

Augh, I hope you get some help soon hon, and do the welder's oxygen like everyone has suggested!

That doctor's response pisses me the FECK off! I've had SEVERE complicated migraines since I was 9. He should at least do some kind of fecking diagnosing here.

Indo test is important! It'll help get things moving either way, at least for you, you'll KNOW if you have HC or not.

Pixie-elf - Thanks for your concerns :) Unfortunately, I cannot get oxygen without doctor's prescription!! :( I even asked my doctor for oxygen but he didn't prescribe it. Its definitely unpleasant to have headaches almost everyday!!! :'(

Lenny - thanks for checking on me!! :) Good news, I finally have an appointment with neurologist in November :) Lets see what happens!

Yammy,

I'm sending you good thoughts for some PF time. :) 

Don't take NO for an answer from the doc (or neurologist) for the Oxygen prescription.  Feel free to request they consult their OWN medical journals for how effective O2 is and that it's been used for over 30 years for CH (Successfully!). ;)  It has NO side effects and is cheap!

PFW,

Jeff

Yammy,

Such a runaround!!!! Go here, go there, now wait. >:( I would like to see them 'WAIT' through the pain!!!!!

Did you get to try the Indo? Doesn't sound like you had any success there. Denial of O2 is way too common and it bites. They seem to have the same problem in the UK, so I am not surprised you have that problem in Canada.

I really hope your appt is early in November. They are leaving you in hell with little support. I would hit the ER again when I got a major hit. Perhaps it would light a fire under them. After all, without treating it now they will have a bigger bill in the end!!!!!!!

If it helps, good thoughts are coming your way.  :)