it's back...

Purple

Hi everyone :-)

Five months... since I last busted with RC seeds.

For many weeks, not even a trace of shadow, amazing.

I was thinking... maybe the age, maybe it will fade away now...

No.

It's been about 10 days I can feel it slowly setting in place. I don't particularly like the seeds taste and... side effects so I push it away.

But I think tonight I have to. I feel a CH just on the verge of developping, fighting with it.

Sigh... black future... I've just lived between torture sessions.

Will work on getting vitamin M next week

Thanks CHfather. I feel a bit a shame not to be here when the pain isn't driving my body around. But I did have lots to do since last spring. Politically and socially, our part of this country went through a lot, past 6 months, and it kept me busy.

But when "it" tapped on my shoulder for real yesterday, I naturally went back to my first defense... It makes me look weird because I plunge into myself... kind of a meditation, I don't know how to explain... I can control the growing CH (at its first stages) by becoming very, very slow motion... others look me stranger than usual and ask what's wrong with me. I look kind of stone. No, do I have to explain, I'm not hit by a crisis right now, but I would be if I wouldn't act this way...

There are many things that stimulate my brain, and finding answers to CH is one of them, and I will be getting back to it.

I did RC seeds last night, and will report about that in another post. Thanks for the welcome back CHfather.

Purple,

I think I understand your move to 'slow motion'. It allows better control of everything, including the imminent threat. I often have a similar response if I am out in public when an attack starts. Every movement is deliberate and controlled.

Please do not apologize for your sabbatical! You needed it and we all understand. :)

all the best

spiny

I don't particularly like the seeds taste and... side effects so I push it away.

How many seeds do you take and exactly what side effects do you dislike?

I ask because I need to do this myself but I'm nervous about wigging out and I'm not sure how many to take. Numbers range across the board depending who you ask.

Sorry to hear they are back.

I ask because I need to do this myself but I'm nervous about wigging out and I'm not sure how many to take. Numbers range across the board depending who you ask.

ob,

The numbers are not really hard to understand. For RC seeds, 30 is what you need to be relatively sure you are getting enough medicine, 50-60 is a more preferred dose for those with experience.

The experience is never helped by being nervous about wigging out. If you are nervous, less is better. It is always wise to start low and work your way up as you become more comfortable with the effects of the medicine. That is why the numbers you get are all over the place, because we do not want to recommend a higher dose for someone who is nervous about it. You take a smaller dose with the understanding that you do so to become familiar and comfortable with the effects, but doing so you may not get an effective dose... but then you may... we are all different.

That said, most people's fears are quickly dispelled as soon as they try it. It is mild, and most report a "few beer" buzz at best... but mostly just a comfortable night's sleep. And that is at the 50-60 level.

We are all different. Some more sensitive to meds than others. It is always prudent to start low and work up. I would say the 30 RC seeds target would be nothing to get nervous about. If you were fearless and/or had experience with this type of medicine, I would say go straight to 60. If you take a much smaller dose than 30, you will most likely be disappointed because you will most likely feel no effect to judge by, most likely get no medicinal value, and now will have to wait 5 days to dose again. Just my two cents. Good Luck.