Apologies

Ricardo

So a while back I went way overboard and said a bunch of things that I should not have.  I wanted to wait a little while and let things cool down...I wanted to apologize sooner, but I thought it might be better to let some time go by.  Don't think I took the situation lightly or that I haven't thought about it a good bit since then.  I think I really pissed some people off, and hurt some feelings and I regret it deeply.  I would love to throw out the excuse that I was miserable at the time after I lost one of my best friends in the world, my wonderful canine friend that had stood by my side for years...But the truth is that regardless of what is going on in my life I can not take it out on others that have nothing to do with the situation.   I had some points to be made and I made them in all the wrong ways, and all I can do is apologize.

The biggest thing I know is that I should have been looking for a shoulder to cry on, not somebody to argue with and all I can do is try to remember this.  Like everybody else, I'm learning everyday how to be a better person, and I hope people that I have angered or offended can forgive me.

Special apologies to the moderators for causing drama.  I'm just going to keep trying.

-Ricardo

Hugs.

I'm not exactly sure of the back story here, haven't been following all the posts that closely. Nor do I really need to know, or care to know the back story.

I'll just say, I'm sure if you put your bad words next to the many, many good things you've said and contributed to this board, the bad words would be lost in the towering shadow of the good.

We all have bad days, we all vent and rant when perhaps we should back slowly away from the keyboard. I think it's part of the human condition.

But, I don't think I'm one of the people who've been upset, so perhaps my words don't mean a lot. You're a good person Ricardo, don't let one mistake make you (or us) forget that.

xx Renée

I'll just say, I'm sure if you put your bad words next to the many, many good things you've said and contributed to this board, the bad words would be lost in the towering shadow of the good.

Agreed!

Special apologies to the moderators for causing drama.  I'm just going to keep trying.

Speaking for myself, although I feel that there is none necessary, I thank you for your obvious heartfelt and thoughtful apology.  You are one of the major contributors to these boards.  I especially appreciate the empathy you employ in formulating answers to other's questions.  You're doing great Ricardo.  Keep on keeping on.   :)

Speaking for myself, although I feel that there is none necessary, I thank you for your obvious heartfelt and thoughtful apology.You are one of the major contributors to these boards.I especially appreciate the empathy you employ in formulating answers to other's questions.You're doing great Ricardo.Keep on keeping on. 

Couldn't agree more!

Ricardo-

I value your knowledge and your open minded inquisitive nature, you are a searcher and experimenter like me. I know how bad I feel sometimes about things I post or how I behave on the boards... but when I see someone like yourself feeling that, well I just want to give you a big hug and say "Its all good". I see your heart, and it is a good one!

We all know the deal here, we are battling a nasty beast. We must forgive ourselves and each other when that beast escapes us and rears its ugly little pointed head, and appreciate each other for our contributions... after all, we all want the same thing here... love, peace and PFD! 8-)

Keep doing what you do so well.  :)

Ricardo,

Like all the above posts, you are a MAJOR and GREAT contributor to this board, and you personally have helped lots of people.  It is o.k. to be upset, and we all have, or will have displaced our anger/sadness/frustrations on others at some point in our lives.  It takes a big person of great moral character to admit when they are wrong and apologize.  You rock my friend!

Have a great day!

Tuckerman

Ricardo,

Personally, I value your friendship on this board a lot more than you probably think. I can't add to all the great posts already here except to say thanks for being there for the board and me. 8-) You have taught me a lot. Like Tuckerman said "You Rock" 8-)

spiny

Sheesh there goes Ricardo fishing for compliments again.  :D

But seriously before I go trying to turn this into a roast, I'd like to hop on the Ricardo extreme appreciation bandwagon here if I may - Ricardo you are one rare individual, to be so well incredibly well researched like some kind of hallucinogen nerd or something, :D but still patient and happy to dumb it down for fellers like me.  ;D

I rate your contribution here as being in the officially HUGE category, and how you stay positive and helpful 99.9999% of the time, even while you continue to experience stubborn CH,  I don't know, but count me among the many who really appreciate it and admire it.  :) [smiley=thumbup.gif]

And you never, ever deserved to be derisively referred to as "Ricky Ricardo" LOL (I forget if that was on this message board or at ch.com).

Smart guy, too, that Ricky (Desi Arnaz). When "I Love Lucy" started, he negotiated to buy every episode from CBS at a very low price, so that his and Lucy's company, Desilu, earned all the money for all the reruns.  Desilu created and produced other series that included "Star Trek," "Mission Impossible," and "The Untouchables."