Busting before bed?

jackieblue

I am attempting one more bust tonight to finally put an end to this cycle.  I always take the Vitamin M a half hour before going to sleep.  I am guaranteed a full night of undisturbed zzz's.  Does it make a difference if you stay up or go to sleep?  Is it equally effective?

I'm no expert on that but I've seen another expert type here say that sleeping doesn't make a difference. Does that count?  ;D

I am intrigued by the thought of being able to sleep right through a Vit M bust, that would certainly make the process more convenient during the work week!

Best o' luck with tonight's knock out punch.  8-) [smiley=thumbup.gif]  (knockout of the beast that is)

Thank you. Sleeping is not a problem at all because I do not like the feeling I get when awake. My husband gave me a big dose.  We will see. I did wake up last week after three hours for the bathroom and it was really funny.  I had forgotten that I had taken them and was really woozy. After I remembered I laughed and staggered back to bed.  Another 5 hours...it was nice.  I am expecting the same but hope I feel good enough to go to work.  It will have to be better than the 2 hours sleep I got last night.  Also went for a massage and an energy medicine work up earlier  to prepare for a successful night.

Oh, boy...what an adventurous night. I took a large dose.  I am not sure how much, but it is dry and it filled 4 Ritz crackers...a lot.  Anyway, fell asleep but woke one hour later wired. Could not go back to sleep. Could not get comfortable.  I was cold, then hot, then cold, then hot. I could not speak...really weird. Fell in and out of sleep. Felt several headaches trying to break through throughout the night but M fought them off.  Then this morning at 6:30 I had a Kip 10 upon waking.  20 minutes of oxygen and it was gone. I now have a residual headache and feel like crap. Is this a slap back, a bad sign, a good sign?

Is this a slap back, a bad sign, a good sign?

I'll go with slap back / good sign. At least what you're describing is consistent with what others have found to be slap/good.  8-)

Wow sorry you had to experience a Kip 10, but glad you were able to knock it down with the O2.  :o

Update...no HA today. One was impending and quickly disappeared.  I really have not had any during the day this cycle.  I can remember years ago before meds and O2,  I would get one in the middle of the night which lasted about 40 minutes and then it was done until the next night. Even later when day hits started, the cycle was less than 6 weeks.  The addition of meds definitely made things a lot worse. Never again. This works better than anything.  I hope I can knock this out and make it the shortest cycle in my history.  5;days and I will try again, a little less M  mixed with seeds.  I like the combo. Thanks for the encouragement.