Here I go again!!!

birdman

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continuing to have pain free days.  During the night I get what almost feels like a sinus headache instead of cluster but it is same side only.  Clears after walking for about five minutes.  I can live with this easily.  Convinced there is still some beast activity but the busts and D3 have it beaten down.  Hope all are well

This is really great news!  Since you are feeling some minor activity, you may want to bust one more time. I busted Thanksgiving and had 2 glorious pain free weeks.  I was convinced I was done with only minor activity.  Then out of nowhere, it returned with a vengeance. I don't want that to happen to you, even though you belong to the evil empire     ;D

Seriously, when my cycle ends, it is gone like it was never there. No shadows, nothing. Just an idea. If you feel confident, then go with your instincts. I am cheering for you!

Thanks Jackie!!!  Feeling great, nothing at nighttime anymore.  Still think the cycle is happening in the background as I still get the one pupil dilated way more then the other.  My daughter notices it all the time.  We shall see what the new year brings...maybe a dose to put the bitch to bed.  Have a happy new year everyone!!!!

I also think I am nearing the end since I am sleeping through the night with a little activity upon waking. Busted with M 11 days ago and have not had sleep hits. Sipped on some Coffee Patron on Christmas Eve with no headaches. Had a mild headache yesterday. Took 85 seeds last night. Slept well and feel pretty good this morning. Neck and shoulders are really sore. Perhaps a massage today? I have my fingers crossed. Happy 2013 to All!  May this year bring miracles to our cause.

Thank you for all of your support. This cycle is officially over.  Short one in retrospect...8 week of hits. I promise to stick with a maintenance schedule this time. I got comfortable with my 3 year remission. I also promise to check in here more often to help those who have been here for me.  :);) My first charitable donation for 2013 is being made here... may a cure be in our sights! Happy New Year, Friends!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeahhhhhhh [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif],

That is really great to read, could you believe that two months ago when you we're in such a bad period, that you would be this far right now? :D

We are really so glad for you!

We're hoping and praying that this will continue and you will be able to keep the "good life" for a very, very long time!

Elly