Been a while

domino

Hi everyone,

I wanted to drop by and say hello and try to not be such a stranger as much.It has been a while and life has been good.

Dan - thank you again...

Everyone else - thanks for all the information I found here and the strong community support from all of you.

I appreciate this place so much!

CH Father - your the bomb as well.

Anyway - I have been mastering techniques and have a good stash of medicine now. It was difficult at first as where I live it is so darn dry. Now I have everything dialed in.

Neuro called and said they can get me in next month - here we are almost 9 months later lol..I told them I no longer needed them and they asked why - I was honest and they said that what I was doing was against the law, I reminded them that technically so is suicide in my state.

You all gave me my life back, suffered for 20 years. Had an awesome 40 bday this past october and celebrated in maui, while there wife and i went on some hikes - they have some awesome looking fungi growing there lol.

I have been filing out all the surveys coming my way as well.

I hope to one day meet all of you!.....

I hope to help others as well - and actually I already have - a girl that is 16 with has a very unusual type of migraines that have kept here out of school for more than a year, she is back in school now and hasnt had one migraine in 5 months.

I dont want to toot my own horn but like i said i have been mastering the techniques of a garden. If anyone needs good advice please let me know.

To all of you - Have pain free days and I think about all of you all of the time....now that I have my life back I get so damn busy at work and the days fly by.

Spiny - thats for your advice and being an ear back in my dark days....

PF Days to all

Domino!

P.S. ....

I wanted to tell you al one more thing. I also started to see a Doctor that is a ND. I started doing the blood type diet about a month ago and also a detox - feel so much better now- the detox feels like it got rid of some of the residual crap left over from years of the RX's I was on....I even exercise now .

Wow Domino you are rockin' the house.  8-)

Love seeing these kind of stories, and also this bit about how you resolved the situation with your (sadly typical) neuro who, since you were in a severe crisis situation was willing to squeeze you in after NINE months.

Neuro called and said they can get me in next month - here we are almost 9 months later lol..I told them I no longer needed them and they asked why - I was honest and they said that what I was doing was against the law, I reminded them that technically so is suicide in my state.

Domino,

Hello again.  :) I am so glad to hear from you without you being in pain!!!

It is wonderful that you were able to help the teen with her migraines! 8-) 8-) Helping someone else become PF directly must be an awesome feeling. You definitely get three stars for that one. :)

I have thought about the blood type diet too! So, it really does help you? Cool! 8-) Perhaps I should look into doing it again myself!!!!!

Thanks for dropping in and giving us an update. It is nice to hear you are doing so great!!!!

all the best,

spiny

Kick A$$ Domino!

Do you mind telling how you are growing?  pf tek,  grain, casing,  substrate,  mon-tub, trays,,,,,,,????

I am a Mycology nerd so even though you sound like you have things going great I may be able to give you some tricks to get even better yields.

CH

• 2 weeks later...
Domino,

Hello again.  :) I am so glad to hear from you without you being in pain!!!

It is wonderful that you were able to help the teen with her migraines! 8-) 8-) Helping someone else become PF directly must be an awesome feeling. You definitely get three stars for that one. :)

I have thought about the blood type diet too! So, it really does help you? Cool! 8-) Perhaps I should look into doing it again myself!!!!!

Thanks for dropping in and giving us an update. It is nice to hear you are doing so great!!!!

all the best,

spiny

Hey Spiny,

The blood type diet kicks butt- i have to say I was leery about it at first. I am B- and after reading the book on it and changing things up - no more reflux or heartburn in a long time. I take zero medication now ! Go to google and type in Dr. D`adamo to see more about him. or go to his website http://www.dadamo.com - really i cant say how much this really helps with everything. I actually have lost weight doing it. the only thing is - you go grocery shopping more often. Everything you eat is fresh and no chemicals in it. Try it out - if you need help let me know.

Great news Domino!!!  Hope you continue on a pain free path.  Any advice you could give me on gardening would be weel appreciated.  I am a menace to growing anything.

What strain and how r u trying to grow? what kind of climate do you live in - dry - humid ?

Kick A$$ Domino!

Do you mind telling how you are growing?  pf tek,  grain, casing,  substrate,  mon-tub, trays,,,,,,,????

I am a Mycology nerd so even though you sound like you have things going great I may be able to give you some tricks to get even better yields.

CH

I have been doing PF Tek.... I tried other methods but it wasnt really working for me. I had issues with PF tek at first because of the shotgun terrarium style with all of the holes. I live in a dry climate so i had to not have any holes in my setup at all. then all of a sudden boom.

Wow Domino you are rockin' the house.  8-)

Love seeing these kind of stories, and also this bit about how you resolved the situation with your (sadly typical) neuro who, since you were in a severe crisis situation was willing to squeeze you in after NINE months.

I hear that 9 months - I couldnt believe it honestly. I thought to myself who is this calling me because I had forgotten they were going to get me in soon. lol.......It always amazed me that after I would finally get in - then the fight with the insurance company would start- the battle of should we approve him for this much trex - or why would we give him stadol etc.... now a days i take zilch and the other day I came across a full bottle of verapamil, a couple of trex shot kits and a full bottle of indomethacine. When I got all of those the last cycle I had had enough and was still in pain, i was lucky enough to acquire some shrooms and came here and read up on it, then took them and had a very wonderful time feeling it drain out of my head and down my neck, after it wore off though I think back to this day and realize I had the worst one ever - the ole mighty snapback... but it wasnt anything red bulls couldnt deal with.