SPUT using mushroom powder?

Bejeeber

I don't have a Small Piece to put Under the Tongue to abort any post bust hits while traveling, but I do have a little bit of powder.

Heck I guess powder will work even faster than a solid piece....

So it'll be more like a small pinch under the tongue I guess. Anyone done this? Any ideas about how to best implement this version of SPUT? Empty a partially filled gel cap under the tongue while sitting in the airplane seat?

I've never tried it either Jeebs, but I also think it would work well. 

You might try using it like dip, and place a pinch in between your lower lip and gums.  You could put the powder in an empty dip can, and no one would think twice about it (other than those who are grossed out by peeps dipping, of course).

If you try it, let me know.  This sounds like a great way to fly!

If different strains have different effects, I really don't think an exact measurement would really be all that important.

SPUT =  small piece under the tongue.

Under the tongue is the answer.

I never have used gel caps, but perhaps one would melt in a timely way , under the tongue.

I have use a SPUT many times. Mostly for post dose hits. Or if I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time, like traffic.

I hold the medium sized, dry cap under my tongue for about 20 minutes, however the SPUT works within 5 minutes. I have SPUTs with me at all times. Because you never know.

If you fall asleep while using, don't drool because it will be purple. And that's not polite anyway. :-* :-*Leslie

Thanks leslie.

If different strains have different effects, I really don't think an exact measurement would really be all that important.

I shoulda mentioned that 2g of this same powder gets me to the state of some mild visual hallucinations with eyes open, and lots of more prominent hallucinations with eyes closed.

SPUT =  small piece under the tongue.

Under the tongue is the answer.

I never have used gel caps, but perhaps one would melt in a timely way , under the tongue.

I have use a SPUT many times. Mostly for post dose hits. Or if I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time, like traffic.

I hold the medium sized, dry cap under my tongue for about 20 minutes, however the SPUT works within 5 minutes. I have SPUTs with me at all times. Because you never know.

If you fall asleep while using, don't drool because it will be purple. And that's not polite anyway. :-* :-*Leslie

99.9% of "mushrooms" used are P. Cubensis and the name on the syringe doesn't matter,  so please don't confuse strain with actual types of mushrooms.  P. Cubensis has many different names but is still a cubensis.

Now if you think it is a cubensis and it is a Ps. Azurenscens or P. Cyan..  That is a different strain and would do different things but like I said if it is a normal cube they are all the same.

CH

Jeebs,

If your concern is the effect, there isn't any except some pain relief . I have used a SPUT to buy me a couple hours of sleep during a cycle. Or just to get me out of a bad shadow and I know a hit is on the way. I am very sensitive to the med. also. A normal full dose is 1.5 for me.

CH,

Maybe strain isn't the right word. But I have had stronger results and weaker results. Probably the age of the med. is involved. Or my measuring is a little off.

Leslie

What I bet would work really well would be to make your mushrooms into a tea using as little water as possible.  Then put the tea into a small tray and use really low heat and (maybe some silica gel) to evaporate all the water out of it.  (not that hard, done it a few times)  What you're left with is a tarry black goo, and if SPUT is working for you, I bet scraping up just a little and putting it under your tongue would work pretty well. 

-Ricardo

Well I packed some SPUT powder caps, but didn't end up needing 'em on my travels.

A 1.7g Vit M dose the night before leaving on the trip landed a brutally vicious uppercut on the beast.  :) It knocked him back very nicely, and when activity returned after 5 days, it stayed relatively minor, with some possible help from my efforts to keep it tamped down with RC and one energy drink. My luck holds for the moment.  :)