Site problems

Ricardo

When I try to go straight to Clusterbusters.com I'm getting this message

[highlight]The site does not exist.

(Not) hosted by Wikidot.[/highlight]

Anybody else?  I got here fine from the link at Clusterheadaches.com, but the direct link isn't working for me.

ricardo,

yes (for me), when i try to go to clusterbusters.com through the address bar, i get those same messages.  if i come here through my existing bookmark--no problem.

HEY Ricardo . . . I was waiting patiently for the correct day (yesterday) to send you birthday wishes, and then I forgot.  :(  Hoping it was a good one, and very grateful for all you contribute here!

Guest theraginasian

Apologies guys, I've been working on a new site. The old one was rudely removed before we were fully finished developing the new one... oh well!

Temporarily, the site will redirect to our temp under-construction domain: clusterbustorg.com

I'm working with GoDaddy to get the site fully under the problem clusterbusters.com.

Thanks all for your patience and understanding as we work to better improve both the functionality and image of ClusterBusters.com!