I'm sorry for not being around more.

Pixie-elf

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, haven't felt very well in a while. (They say it's not my shunt, but I'm still having issues with it.) Lots of crap has happened, still pretty out of it a lot of the time due to the pressure headache, so I've been less sociable. (When I feel stupid, it's hard to talk about anything.) Was last hospitalized right before halloween, they thought I had a new type of vascular headache since the shunt checked out as alright. Medication change helped with that.

I have two new kitties who are keeping me company, and keeping my spirits up. Still getting hit often, but dealing with it. The cats make for good company but both complain when I'm up and moving around and shouldn't be. Very helpful, and they are getting me to get my stamina up more.  :) They're both very sweet boys.

I miss y'all, and love y'all, and will try to be around more. Not making promises because I'm so scatterbrained at this point, but I'll try.

Mystina

What Jerry said.

We thinks about ya all the time, heck you're a central part of the family, and I sure hope Santa will put some shunt/vascular relief in your stocking already.

Glad that you have those kitties - they can be great spirit keeper uppers indeed.  :)

Maybe we'll get to see some pics of 'em when you're feeling better.  8-)

Mystina

Missed your post, and just last night I wondered what happened to you and tingeling. You both were such good support for me, without knowing it, when I came on this site in August last year!

Still chronic here too! Hope your cats give you a lot of pleasure!!

heilette