am having problems with depression need advice

zenchow

I am having serious clinical depression issues, my wife is thinking about leaving me if I don't address this issue. I have been busting for a couple of years and it has been working well to combat my CH. my question is what depression med would be least likely to block my busting. Once you get on a depression med you cant really get off of it. any Ideas

Sorry I don't know which SSRI is least likely to interfere, but there definitely have been encouraging reports in addition to Birdman's of CH'ers successfully busting while remaining on their SSRI.

Have you been busting with Vit M? Would hope it would offer improvement in mood/outlook as it does - significantly as Jeff mentioned - for some of us, but if not, I guess that's something that would be good for us to know.

I found stronger doses of M actually bust my depression/anxiety/PTSD. Are you comfortable busting, and do you think it helps you in that area?

I can't advise on SSRI's because I have tried quite a few and none really helped me. I know others though who credit them with saving their lives.