Rookie Buster w/ Question

jhscluster

First off I want to tell you all how thankful I am that I found this website and this methodology for CH. I have been episodic since I was 25 (now 40) and the cycles get progressively worse and longer as I get older. After trying literally every other prescription drug known to mankind that MIGHT stop a cycle and never achieving success I decided to try busting last Friday night. As a veteran Deadhead I am no stranger to the process but that was a long time ago. My wife even was making fun of me for being nervous b4 I busted. Anyway I put on my favorite Dead album ( I just bought a turntable so yes album) and lo and behold it worked! I busted at about 9pm last Friday night and had whopper of a CH that night after I fell asleep and was really bummed thinking it did not work. Then after that headache nothing.  It has now been 5 days and I am CH free (please CH lords.. no jinx) and here is my question: Do I need to bust again now that it has been 5 days or do I just let it be? Any advice is very welcome! Thanks again and I am very grateful to have found this community and support system. 

Welcome and it sounds like things are working great for you. 

As for your question if you are pain free you may want to wait 7-10 days to bust again and after that  just do a maintenance dose every 3-6 months.

Hope you have happy holidays and your pain free time lasts forever.

CH

It's a Festivus Miracle!!  Well, not really, just the amazing power of busting!  :D

That's great JHS.  What did you bust with?  Personally, I won't bust again if the Beast is gone unless I'm still getting the 'Shadows' and 'tings' in/on my head.  But, it sounds like it may be a good idea to. 

Now the maintenance busting is where it's at.  I'm almost 2 years PF ;D.  And yes, this group and site is amazing.  Thanks for sharing your story and keep us posted!

Runaway