Happy New Year to everybody !

Tony Only

This message board and Clusterbusters gave me my life back years ago. It was a big turning point then living with chronic, most severe CH. Now pain free for over 2 years. I am grateful to this community as long as I live and all of you have a place in my Heart.

Thank you and have a great year to come !  :)

I am grateful to this community as long as I live and all of you have a place in my Heart.

Thank you and have a great year to come !

Wishing everybody at ClusterBusters less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2013

Great big two-thumbs-up_zpsd65ca621.jpg[/img] to those thoughts -- and what better way to illustrate that than with this photo of Jeebs from this year's conference in Vegas.

Happy New year everyone!!!

I give you the words of the Dalai Lama

"Along with love, compassion is the face of altruism. It is a feeling from deep in the heart that you cannot bear othersÂ’ suffering without acting to relieve it. As compassion grows stronger, so does your willingness to commit yourself to the welfare of all beings, even if you have to do it alone. You will be unbiased in your service to all beings, no matter how they respond to you."

Thanks to all here that practice what he teaches.

Bob

this photo of Jeebs

Doh! My cover is blown for 2013!  ;D :D

And perusing through Bob's post I realize 2012 has revealed Altruistic to be Jerry's middle name.  :)

I dunno though, Jerry "Altruistic" CHfather could have a nicer ring to it  - doesn't exactly roll right off the tongue.;D

How about just simply "Alty" for CHf's new nick name?  :D