Once again I have a question for the experts

BeastBuster

I recently had a very bad sinus inflammation(infection) and the doctor prescribed me Flonase which is a steroid nose spray. I only used it for three days before he prescribed me augmentin(antibiotic) due to no results of improvement from flonase. Being a steroid nose spray would that mess with my busting?

My other question is I broke a tooth several months ago and now it is hurting all the time so I am scheduled to have it pulled on thursday. The dentist prescribed me 7.5mg hydrocodone for the pain. Since I have been taking it I noticed after about three days that my clusters were coming on more often. Especially at night. Would this be due to the opiates? I plan on busting this weekend but I will still be on opiates probably for a few days after getting it pulled thursday. Should I wait to detox before I bust again?

Thanks for the answer. I think I will go ahead and do it this weekend. Last bust I had I think I ate too much and I experienced some pretty intense anxiety about 2 hours into the experience. It lasted about 30 minutes and was then gone. I have read skullcap helps a lot with the anxiety. Would you guys recommend that I drink some Skullcap tea or is there anything else that would work well?

I would think that the Flonase, being a topical steroid, would be present systemically at MUCH lower levels than if you were taking one that you either swallow or inject.

The opioid, however, will diminish the effectiveness of the bust. But like birdman stated, what have you got to lose except one dose of medicine?

I am no expert, but for me, I can NEVER wait.  I would bust tonight before bed...  I have been sleeping through the intensity with brilliant dreams!  usually take around 2 or 3 am and can still have my day when I wake up.  just a thought.  I am eposidic so I can't get in a cycle or I am doomed!

Brew: With what you said about the opiods diminishing it, should I even bother doing it? I don't want to waste a dose of medicine. Would it be smarter to wait, or can I expect some results from busting while on opiods?

I'm not qualified enough to speak intelligently on this one. Every time I've busted I've detoxed from everything except vitamins and my blood pressure and cholesterol meds. I'm only reporting what I've read.

The dentist prescribed me 7.5mg hydrocodone for the pain. Since I have been taking it I noticed after about three days that my clusters were coming on more often...

Just wondering if you could stop taking that opiate now?

OK, probably not, I know I would never take a pain pill just because a dentist told me to, and the tooth pain is probably un-manageable without the opiate for you, but if there were any other non-opiate way to deal with the tooth pain now that wouldn't interfere with busting on the weekend....

One other thing BB, when you go to the dentist tomorrow, make sure they don't use xylocaine with epinepherine (EPI).  Ask for prilocaine without EPI.  Epinepherine can and often does trigger headache.  I found this out the hard way at the dentist once -- no fun!

alleyoop: Thanks for that, I was worrying earlier about getting a cluster at the dentist's office. With my luck that would happen. I finally went to the doctor last week and started getting one as I was waiting on him. ha.

I couldn't imagine going through a cluster while someone was working on your mouth.  :(