The legality of what we do. A discussion.

MoxieGirl

Thats so crazy about the 20 year old with a beer facing time in prison. It makes no sense - I was 17 1/2 when I went into the Army - They let me shoot machine guns and I couldnt have a beer lol.....Makes no sense - you trust me to hump an M-16 around all day but I cant have a beer. Seriously.

As far as spice and K2 goes - sad really sad. The prohibition on all of this has gone to far and I think that a huge part of the issue is that the government is too involved in every aspect with our lives - we the people have let the government rule us rather than us ruling our government. It is none of their business if I am out in the forrest and come across a shroom growing and eat it. Just the same with what is in my home, as long as I am not endangering others around me or making those neighbors quality of life bad then leave us alone and let us do as we want. I had a visitor in my office from China for 6 weeks and the last week he was here he said to me "you know America really isnt more free than China, we are almost the same ". I have never forgot this statement.

Some decent articles in Der Spiegel in Germany.  Must say that I am starting to see their point.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/harvard-economist-jeffrey-miron-on-why-drugs-should-be-legalized-a-886289.html

and

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/global-support-grows-for-legalizing-drugs-a-884750.html

I come from a very conservative family, and drugs have always been an off limit, so when I told my mom about busting she had her doctor friends call me to advice against it, but now that she sees an improvement, she just tells me to be carefull, and all I do RC seeds which has done wonders. 

hello this is my first time on any forum i have a question how much should my dad take of magic truffles its his first time but hes desperate [ as you know] hes 80yrs old and been on oxygen for quite some time but headaches getting worse doc can't help so here goes  please help as i am worried

Hi Marilyn,

That's horrible about your dad having CH - especially with it  getting worse.  :(

The fact that you're asking about truffles leads me me to guess you may be in the Netherlands or thereabouts, since we've seen that psilocybe truffles are available and legal there, and CH'ers have had success busting wth them.

Sorry I don't know how much to take (I know it can depend on the type of truffle though).

If you don't get an answer in this thread, you'd probably be able to get your question more readily seen and answered if you were to start a new topic and include a summary of your question right in the title.

Also, one of our members here, Oscar, is from the Netherlands and is familiar with truffles - he's a good guy who has advised many others in this regard, and I imagine he'd welcome a private message from you. Here's where you can do that:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=566A7A786B190

Finally, searching for "truffles" and such in the top left corner google message board search box may yield some results (I briefly tried, and found some discussion of truffles but wasn't immediately finding guidelines on how much to take).

Best luck to you and your dad - you're an angel for helping him, and I bet you'll be successful.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Right or wrong? i

I know this darn pain aint right ..... cant wait til snow melts on canadian east coast. How anybody can watch another human in that kinda pain and say that a cure thats not hurtin another soul is wrong cause its not legal is beyond me.

How anybody can watch another human in that kinda pain and say that a cure thats not hurtin another soul is wrong cause its not legal is beyond me.

People do it all the time. Doesn't make it right. But it is reality.