and I thought I was sick.....

ClusterHeadSurvivor

I do realize and know that having a YoutTube channel and spreading awareness about the disease, having a blog,opens myself up for some real weirdos,sickos and nut jobs.....but holy hanna....

What I am cutting and pasting doesnt bother me. Because reall it doesnt. The only time I ever got annoyed is when some a hole wish my son got the disease. That person I wanted to have chicklets for teeth. Yesterday I got a message and today another one but todays I actually posted....because I want other survivors to read it....and message this moron....he called me and the disease a fake...hahahaha

here is a cut and paste of what he said ...

its on my video "Cluster Headache Ontario Canada" on YouTube

here is the other one I got yesterday....this one I deleted.

GiveMeYourAddress has made a comment on Cluster Headache Ontario Canada 

This comment requires your approval. You can approve or reject it by visiting the comments page. 

Choose suicide. You know it makes sense. Your dog will be fine and it hates you

anyway. 

Some people are cowards and sick F**Ks.

I have to take the negative and turn it into a positive and despite how messed up they are pray for them.

I am not posting this out of anger. More disblief I guess.

I only posted that guys comments because I hope other CHrs out there reply to this guy....

drew Uitterdyk 9 hours ago

really if u are in that bad of shape y has the health system not steeped in to help you. i think u are a joke and the fact that u have the right to stop my post from being displayed is garbage, and shows how fake u and this stuff is. stop trying to get people to feel sorry 4 u grow up be a man! i know about you and the person u are u may fool people who don't know anything about u but for the people who do u are a rat, and[ch65279] a moron. lol