Asking for permission

Loko89

Hi guys. I would like to ask you the permission to publish the translation of the file "the busting method" and the "d3 regimen" on the Italian forum. According to the netiquette I thought it was fair to notice it. So I'm waiting for you, admins, before posting it. Thank you

Thank you for asking.

Yes we would be happy to have it translated and published.

Will you be running it through a translator such as Google translations or doing it manually?

We are also working with friends in Finland and Sweden regarding the best way to get these pages translated and available.

Please just give the proper credits and also a link back to the original.

Also please give a link to your version here. We may want to link to it in our webpages.

Bob

I already translated the busting method... Manually, obviously. I don't like google translator... Of course I'll post the link of the original version and if you need it I'll give you the link... I just thought it was fair to notice you and have your permission, though I was sure about it.. American or Italian, our final aim is to feel better and beat the beast...

Loko, maybe you already have good oxygen info there.  Probably you do. But I'd suggest considering this file, too (which you have my permission to use): http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1356823258

I think the addendum about "advanced" methods might be helpful for people who have tried O2 without success, or have found it losing its effectiveness over time.

Ok. I posted the translation. Here is the link of the topic:

http://www.grappolaiuto.it/forum/index.php?topic=10302.0

In the translation I skipped the paragraph about legality, mainly because it is quite entirely about US. In the post there a short intro written by me. If you need only the translation write me and I'll send by PM.

Thanks for the PDF about oxygen. I'll give it a look and see if there is something useful to us.