CRAP! Thank god for multiple bullets in the gun..

Ajax

Early for my preventative dose as the shadows loomed in on me tonight.  Went straight for the Ketamine in my brief case and found an empty bottle with a broken nozzle... BIG BUMMER!  So now it is going to be an M night with the kids please send happy vibes and thoughts for late night movies  :o

Happy vibes sent, Ajax, the M will set things right. [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Thank gosh indeed for that back up bullet. Good work having the contingency plan built into your arsenal - you weren't kiddin' when you said you never wanted to get caught off guard again.  8-)

Wish I was a little more confident that I had... I usually have a sensation of a pipe cleaner going from the back of my head to my eye at some point(usually first 2 hours).  I wake up and know I am all set.  Still have some noise on the right side of my brain so not sure if I should go again...

I doubt there is a generic.  I just got it filled today.  It was $50... hurts but I would probably give up food for a week or so to have it!  It works the nuts!

Crushed the beast yesterday!!! Tea recipe on the site was epic.  doubled my normal dose and feel great today.  YEAAAAHHHH!!!

Ajax: can you tell me how the ketamine spray is compounded.(what is the formula) I would like to try to get some. My dr is nice to prescribe me once anything i think may help but it would be nice to have some more info on it. Any info would be appreciated.

thank you