Batter up!

birdman

I have been riding a fantastic PF period of 2 years and almost 3 months since my last cycle finally ended.  It was stopped with my first ever busting.  Seems as though the dream is over and the beast is returning.

Almost all of my reserve from my last and first ever harvest was thrown out over time.  Didn't like the look of some of it.  Still have a little bit but not confident that it is any good and know that I need to start up again.  Hope that I can get it done on the first attempt.  Can anyone recommend the fastest method?  Last time I used the mycobags. 

Hope all are well and thanks for any and all info.

Tim

Hey Birdman,

Sorry the beast is back!!

Although the mycobags are simple, they just didn't work well for me.  The PF Tek for BRF cakes is a fairly simple and fast method....maybe 8 to 9 weeks with ideal conditions.

There is an excelent video of a pf tek version now on youtube.

Part 1, 

Part 2, 

Part 3, 

Part 4, 

Good luck and PF wishes

Dallas Denny

Hi Birdman,

I agree with DD. Don't think there is a quick way to farm. Meanwhile you might consider ordering RC seeds or HBWR, while you are farming. That could help you thru this waiting time.     Leslie

Dear Tim,

I think it's f**king criminal, not what you're doing to grow your own medicine, but that you have to suffer for at least 2 months b4 you have any. If only the powers that be would allow us to do this openly, maybe like is done with marijuana in California, or even if we could supply each other if we both had some kind of card identifying us medically as CH sufferers. Sorry, I'm just ranting. I really wish you didn't have to go through so much suffering - as well as having to be labeled as a criminal - just to provide yourself with medicine to make the pain go away.

Ron

Thanks folks.  I have some RC seeds but they are not new.  Aren't there issues right now getting them?  And thanks Ron, I couldn't agree more.  I am the least green thumbed individual on the planet on top of all this.  Not to mention the most impatient person.

Unreal, just had to stop writing this reply as I got my first full blown hit.  Officially back in full cycle I guess.  Went to the Zomig and red bull.  Gotta get to the nuero for trex injections in the meantime.  Damn beast!

Can`t find the right words for this situation..... Maybe we can use this words:

The pharmaceutical industry

Society's prejudice, founded by the pharmaceutical industry

But, we`re not giving it up!! are we?!

Bob`s speech was a wake up call in my life. I felt ashamed, not even showing my face in this forum, looking on this man, standing up fighting the cause for us all.

I felt like a coward, hiding for other prejudice. I want to stand for what i choose, the way to a worthy life.

This shouldn't`t be necessary!!

Hi Tingeling!

Not undermining Bobs work because it is tremendous and I wept several times during his presentation but YOU,  my friend,  have already STOOD UP!!!  I know that I am not alone in saying that your posts have both encouraged me and given me hope that this treatment works as well for me as it has for you!! 

Dallas Denny

Greetings all.

First, back to the thread topic, wishing you the best this time around Tim.

I learned a lesson myself after 20 months of remission, be prepared.   I can't say this enough times now, always have a supply ready and store it properly.

OK, as for Bob, he does a remarkable job.  Always up front and standing up for the cause.  Change is slow for many reasons but he's doing his best at every moment, whether in front of a camera or behind the scenes.

I'm going to take some editorial privilege here, as this topic has already gotten off track.  :-)

I don't want to offend anyone with this.

How can you help keep up the work of ClusterBusters Inc and support all Bob does??

1)  Attend the conferences.  If you think he's good on that tape, try seeing him in person. 

2)  Go to the front page here: http://clusterbusters.clusterheadaches.com/ 

Scroll to the bottom and see the button marked "Donate".  Click on it.

Thank you.  Editorial comments over with.  :-)

FG

Yes!! I wish i could come, but my economie doesn`t allowe me this year. but i will attend next time:-) And i`m already looking forward to that.

Slowly? No, not slowly i think, it`s not just up to him..... What i could understand hearing him, he done whatever he could have done at this point!!

That`s one reason why i felt ashamed.... I`m leaning on another man`s job, doing nothing..... If i had any money, or getting any, he`s the one recieving it.

Because if it wasn`t for that man(and the others with him), i wouldn`t typeing this:-)

Again, what a man, and the same to those following his side!!

AWESOME!!!

Tingeling,

No one should ever feel bad about going on and living your life as you see fit. That includes you. That's why I do this. That's why WE do this. So people have the freedom to live their lives.

The reason this work moves forward is because everyone plays a role. Although donations and volunteering are necessary and greatly appreciated, it takes so much more.

People reporting a lack of success make us work on the research and the details to try and find what will work.

People reporting success is the only reward needed to continue and again helps us refine the treatments.

No one plays a small role in this, including all the cluster sufferers and families that don't even know we exist...yet. Even they drive us to do more and faster, and better.

Bob

Welcome to the machine

P.S. thanks to everyone for your kind remarks on the other thread about the video.

I'm having the same problem.  The shrooms worked but the headache's are back and I haven't had any luck growing any more with the Mycobags this time.  I was thinking the spores were no good after the third try.  What am I doing wrong this time?  Is sporeworks still a good place to go?  Thank god for O2 these long nights.  I don't know how I lasted so many years without O2.  My only other option is to wait for the rain to start here in Florida and hope a farmer doesn't shoot me when I'm looking at the cow patties!  After a few bad ones I get the nerve to go looking.  I wish I knew a local farmer with cows.

PS  I think the nature grown shrooms work better for my headaches - unrelated but thought some would find that interesting

Thank you for doing that :)

I appreciate it, clusterbusters was the turning point in my life.

When i found you're work, i had given up life. In deep pain, you surrender. When you're lying, focused on every nerve, from top to toe, only feeling it, and it doesn`t kill you, for some reason.... You get a unique chance to know that you don`t know, that regardless of "status" being the king of the world for what that mathers, in this situation it wouldn`t help you. Regardless of being rich, you will get helpless in this situation. You will have to become humble for the world, and what`s in it.

When i came to that point, i "welcomed" the pain. I wanted to "ride it out". Recognize what the devil tried to do with me. Standing barefooted, at the last place in hell without lava, feeling his whip to my nose and i laughed him at his face, asked him if this was all he could do, show me you're next trick. Because you haven't f#### killed me yet!!! So give it to me, let`s battle!!! Usually, i fainted or something after this point, in and out. Because i actually did my very best, to feel the ravage. In hope for the pain to surrender, i guess.

What my point is with this very long story, is that when you gave me the opportunity to move from that deep frequency, to a "higher", you gave me my life back.

And for that, i will thank you grateful and sincerely.

Thank you

But.... when something like that happen in life, you will never be the same. Meaning it in a good way. you wake up aware.

And when i`m one of the people this work`s for, at this point so far at least, then i gather strength.

Doesn`t that give me a type of responsibility, in one way or another?

I felt suddenly ashamed, hearing you're speech. Because i suddenly discovered the responsibility, and that i don`t do anything, beside hiding, leaning to you're effort.

I will do my best, to try making "new path`s", if i`m able to do that, at least.

Thank you, you brought the light back in to my life, and you lit the light again.

Tingeling:

It's posts and stories like your that keep us doing the ClusterBuster stuff. 

Feeling responsible and ashamed is simply not permitted.  So don't do it.  :-)

Everyone does their part in their own way, as they can.

You just did your share and a bunch more.

Not many posts bring me to tears. This one damn near did.

Thank you.

FG

• 3 weeks later...

I felt suddenly ashamed, hearing you're speech. Because i suddenly discovered the responsibility, and that i don`t do anything, beside hiding, leaning to you're effort. 

I hope you can put those thoughts aside and know we're on a roll (together) now:)  We are such a small group within the populous that the idea of such a group (in my life time) was practically inconceivable over the past 32 years.  So I celebrate all of you!  I celebrate the world wide web!  I celebrate the hope that I have when before I had none.  Oh and I also drag every single soul that I love into my office and say "Watch this video.  It's a documentary of my life with CH.  I'll make you some lunch while you're watching!"  Not one single person has left the room before the video was over!!!!  It's like I'm finally legit, not just a whiner, but a true soldier in a very mean battle with a very mean disease.

hugs sincerely,

Cindy

I hope you can put those thoughts aside and know we're on a roll (together) now:)  We are such a small group within the populous that the idea of such a group (in my life time) was practically inconceivable over the past 32 years.  So I celebrate all of you!  I celebrate the world wide web!  I celebrate the hope that I have when before I had none.  Oh and I also drag every single soul that I love into my office and say "Watch this video.  It's a documentary of my life with CH.  I'll make you some lunch while you're watching!"  Not one single person has left the room before the video was over!!!!  It's like I'm finally legit, not just a whiner, but a true soldier in a very mean battle with a very mean disease.

hugs sincerely,

Cindy

Link to the documentary or name of it?

Forgive me, I'm very new.  I don't even know what half of the abbreviations here stand for.