Cannot get worse?

hammered

In my third week of cycle.  Many cycles.  O2 and 2mg sumatriptan.  Waiting for farm.  At least 6 today.  Thought it could not get worse but I got a kidney stone.  Had to get it blasted.  At least there was O2 in the Surgy-center.  What's next? Red Nile, Frogs?  A stone pain is right up there with cluster but you get rid of it.

I'm right there with you hammered.  Well, minus the stone part.

I'm chronic and in ultra high mode right now.  I haven't slept for more than one hour at a time in the last 5 days.  I look like a warm bowl of death.  I feel like a hot bowl of death.  I haven't been this bad since before i was diagnosed.  I drained 4 tanks today .... with 2 shots mixed in there somewhere.

Bring on the plague, or the hellfire and brimstone ..... it can't get worse.

I live alone and my poor dog has had her legs crossed all day because I couldn't take her outside.  Too bright out there.

I think I need a head transplant..... mine has turned to silly putty.

Hey b.g.

We have the same initials!  I'm sending some extra potent karma your way, so the storm running you guys over on Monday can bring some relief.

If you survive the rain, pressure drops and wind .... you can beat the BEAST!!

Honestly, my heart goes out to ya.  I'm Chronic and in a High cycle too.  A serious dose of MM (about 6 gm) has kept me sane for just over a week now.  I was in your place at the end of February and just waiting for lightning to strike and just finish me off.

Pain-free days.......... ;)

weatherman

Hey b.g.

We have the same initials!  I'm sending some extra potent karma your way, so the storm running you guys over on Monday can bring some relief.

If you survive the rain, pressure drops and wind .... you can beat the BEAST!!

Honestly, my heart goes out to ya.  I'm Chronic and in a High cycle too.  A serious dose of MM (about 6 gm) has kept me sane for just over a week now.  I was in your place at the end of February and just waiting for lightning to strike and just finish me off.

Pain-free days.......... ;)

weatherman

Thanks for the good wishes.  I hope you are right about the weather.  No offense, but I quit trusting weather men years ago :)  ahaha.

Also, "b.g." stems from a nickname that I was given years ago on another online forum (not CH related) and it just kinda stuck with me.

My name is Steve.  Nice to meet you :)

Best regards!

Well, you were right about the weather..... I still haven't slept, but I just replayed some kind of biblical scene outside my house.

dark skies, dark clouds, cold front moving in ..... i was in boxer shorts ( and nothing else but an eye patch) .... i stopped and closed my eyes and looked to the heavens as the sprinkles fell upon me .....

and then i hurried back inside and grabbed the o2 :)

The 'not sleeping' thingy. Have you tried a recliner? The only sleep I get is in hubby's recliner. Recline part way to relax. If I lie down, I get hit. O2, coffee, and a Barca-lounger = an hour of sleep per night. Sure beats 15 minutes I get otherwise. Just a suggestion.

BTW: This stupid weather with baro drops really sucks for many CHer's. Hopefully, once the up and down stuff quits for a few days you will be feeling a bit better. :) Of course farming is most helpful. 8-)

Have you tried a recliner?

Oh yeah ... this isn't my first rodeo :)

The one hour of sleep I get at a time is sitting up.

I can't lay down at all.  Not even half way reclined.

THANK GOD a friend was able to help me out until I can get back on my feet ..... it's going to be a colorful, WONDERFUL night!  I'm as happy as a pig in poop right now.

b.g.

I can't recline all the way either. Just enough to keep my head from banging on my chest so I can turn sideways to curl up a bit. :) Push it back all the way and get hit. Anyway, in cycle prone=hit. His recliner is safe from female cleaning or re-decorating frenzy.

A friend on here plops a couple of pillows on the table and puts her head down on them to sleep. What works for one may help another.

Hope your night goes really well for you!! [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Good luck with your bust BG ;)

You have a lot of people pulling for you.

I have been chronic for ten years. The mushrooms saved my life but haven't seemed to work properly for me for quite some time.

I have major neck pain and have had numerous surgeries. I take Percocet to control all of my pains and that obviously keeps the mushrooms from working.

Funny thing is, when I first started busting, I was taking Norco ( also an opiate ) and the mushrooms took my attacks away completely for extended periods. I have tried to get off the Percocet, but that is HELL also.

Oxygen is my life saver these days.

I hope to get to meet you at our conference in Chicago in September...and I hope we are ALL pain free ;)

Dan

Good luck with your bust BG ;)

You have a lot of people pulling for you.

I have been chronic for ten years. The mushrooms saved my life but haven't seemed to work properly for me for quite some time.

I have major neck pain and have had numerous surgeries. I take Percocet to control all of my pains and that obviously keeps the mushrooms from working.

Funny thing is, when I first started busting, I was taking Norco ( also an opiate ) and the mushrooms took my attacks away completely for extended periods. I have tried to get off the Percocet, but that is HELL also.

Oxygen is my life saver these days.

I hope to get to meet you at our conference in Chicago in September...and I hope we are ALL pain free ;)

Dan

Thanks very much Dan  ;)

I will most definitely be in Chicago.  It's just a hop, skip, and a 4 hour drive from me ..... so I can't pass it up this time.

Just wanted to let you all know that I sent greetings from all of you to God the other night.  Holy hell.

Anyways .... a rough day of o2 sucking followed, but all is well now. (going another round Saturday night)

I have never been to a convention, so I don't know ..... but if needed, i can bring a car full of tanks??

I'm sure I could bring 20-30 "E's" with me if necessary??

I'm not sure how that all works.

Best regards to everybody!

Yes .... it's 4:30am and im getting hit :(  but all is well.

I have been to the last three conventions. They always have oxygen. My problem is getting there and getting home. A small price to pay for all that is gained at the get togethers.

Hey Hammered. I see you live in Bedford...right down I-20 from me. Maybe we can fly to Chicago together from DFW???

Misery loves company.

My last flight home from Chicago I was trapped between two FAT people and got the nightmare hit from hell on the plane. I was sure they were going to have security waiting for me and that I would  be placed on the no fly list. I hit a Trex in the bathroom and cried for a couple of cute flight attendants....one was a girl ;D it was one of those 10's where I have to cry or SCREAM and I didn't want the plane to crash so I chose not to scream

That makes a total of one hit on the last three round trip flights to and from Convention, so I guess that's not bad odds.  :o

Dan

We ought to have a collection of stories, titled .......

"Hits from Hell in Public Places"

Dan .... stuck between the two large people on an airplane is a classic!

I heard stories from fellow Ch'rs at the last Conference that were also incredible.  Amazement and laughter (at ourselves) suffering like succotash and trying to explain ourselves to the people around us that "Didn't have a Clue".

It is enlightening to hear how others deal with this situation.

I'm afraid I'll either be taken away in an ambulance or a straight-jacket. :D

Anyway ..... Ham'd, Hip, BG, hope the days are pain-free.  God listens, he just doesn't give a hoot.

weatherman