Did I ruin my bust?

bounty

Dosed with RC seeds last night. Got a real bad hit today while at work.  Odd - I typically get them during the night and my occasional day hits can typically be fended off with Energy drinks.  Two energy drinks wouldn't budge the SOB so I took an imitrex.  O2 isn't an option at work and when energy drinks don't kick it I have no choice but to take an Imitrex which finally knocked it out.

Did I mess up my bust by taking a pill the day after my bust?  I havent taken anything this cycle up to this point.  I can't figure out either if my seeds have lost their potency and I should order more or this is just an rebound that people describe.  I bought the seeds early last fall, but have not stored them in a cold place.

Sounds like a classic rebound/post-dose/slapback -- odd time, more severe than usual.  That suggests to me that your seeds are still good, although they're on the edge of the six-month period that many people here would consider the outer limit.  How many did you take?

As for you actual question -- did the trex "unbust" you? -- I can only say that I've read a bunch of threads about that here and opinions seem to vary greatly.  Some people would say yes, especially since you took it so soon after a dose, but others say that one trex pill won't unbust you but several trex doses probably will.  We'll hope that the people in that second category are right. 

From what I recall seeing others report here on the subject, the imitrex likely did not ruin your bust.  8-)

It does seem to me like your hit today could be a rebound. Did you feel other (side) effects from these RC seeds that would lead you to believe they had their usual potency?

Lots of us believe we have run into potency issues, so it can be tuff to figure out for sure.  :-?

[Edit: I now see that CHfather beat me to the post again - listen to him, he's paid more attention and is remembering more on the subject than I am :)]

Thank you both for replying - as a 13 year sufferer I'm well aware that much of our knowledge is mixed with fact and speculation.  The great part is that due to the Internet - what we have is light years beyond where we would be without it.

To answer your question - I took 60 seeds.  I have taken them a total of 3 times since I bought them and only experienced effects the first time - which were quite intense.

I'm tempted to buy more just to be safe.

Just wanted to add that when I took mushrooms for fun when I was 17 (had episodic clusters at the time, I'm 27 now and chronic) I got absolutely hammered with an attack the following day. I was at best buy, and I used an imitrex injection... I didnt have an attack for over a year after that day. Also I had no idea of busting or using mushrooms for my headaches.

Either way I would collect more materials so you're not caught scrambling if your bust wasn't enough  ;)