Japanese Medical Team Contacted me

ClusterHeadSurvivor

A japenese team contacted me asking permission to use my videos.

This is the 3rd time.

1st was Switzerland

2nd France

I was heistant because the fellow in Switzerland once given permisison I never heard back as I asked for copy of what he needed it for

2nd perosn in Paris made some sort of prsentation. When I asked for a copy , he sent me a PDF in french. I dont read french;

Now this fellow. I gave him persmission based on the premis to help others being diagnosed. Help doctors diagnose and help others.

I dont mind helping but just not at the expence of my video where they make profit.

He said they are making it avail to anyone free. To help doctors diagnose and patients to get help and treatment. I am all for that so gave him permission. I will share when it becomes available.

I keep telling my wife I will be famous one day. lol

Just not the way I wanted to be famous,lol

I successfully busted 3 years ago with 1 dose of LSD and wrote of my experience on a Holland CH message board. Several months later, I was contacted by a pharmaceutical organization asking if they could interview me for their monthly magazine. They did an issue about psychadelic substances for treating disease. I have a copy of it with my interview in it.

There are 2 types of people in the world.

The type who watch that video and think "what the hell?"

And the type that get all choked up as tears well up in their eyes.

I am definitely the latter.

I almost can't watch those videos.  BUT .... I do thank you for putting yourself out there so that non-sufferers might have a tiny glimpse of what it is like.

Kudos and best regards,

steve

welcome Steve.

AS I state in my description."for education,not pity"

Letting others they are not alone and support is out there.

My videos are getting recognition around the world.

I always wanted to be famous...but not this way.

If I help just 1 person...it was all worth it. The blog, the videos...any of it...to save one...is all I am after, and spread awareness and to show the non sufferers...what we deal with...

again, thanks for your kind words

Thank you CHS

No pity here but both of my eyes got very wet. We all do what we can in hopes of some sort of reward. Even if it is simply ONE day being pain free, or being thanked by strangers we have touched in a positive way.

You are a hero to me :)

Dan