Donate button not working

I tried to click on the donate button and got a "fatal error" notice.  Sounds painful so I waited and tried later.  Same problem.  Is it me or is something wrong?  Credit card/checkbook in hand!

Don't know what to say.

I've checked the link with both Firefox and Explorer browsers and it seems to be working???

The button should take you to the PayPal page with this URL:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=KxXFlSJo4yMNWyZOzH5speNR_UOvwZxYv5rVx3oTVYPGehvCSanGdlGUipi&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f059ee17e99acf19529de9a5cb8b345b6900ea9ca1a1bd814

Now you see why we use a link.

It may be your security settings avoiding the re-direct to paypal?  I don't know what else it could be.

If others would like to try, please click on the button and see if it takes you to the PayPal page.

Please let me know.

btw, you can click the link and just exit without donating.  But while you are there..............   ;-)

Seriously, thank you for trying.

FG

• 1 month later...

Went to main page, clicked on conference, clicked on sponsorship opportunities, scrolled down and found the donate button and made my donation without becoming a sponsor, just as easy as that LOL.

Did you do it in less steps DD?

David

Don't know what to say.

I've checked the link with both Firefox and Explorer browsers and it seems to be working???

The button should take you to the PayPal page with this URL:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=KxXFlSJo4yMNWyZOzH5speNR_UOvwZxYv5rVx3oTVYPGehvCSanGdlGUipi&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f059ee17e99acf19529de9a5cb8b345b6900ea9ca1a1bd814

Now you see why we use a link.

It may be your security settings avoiding the re-direct to paypal?  I don't know what else it could be.

If others would like to try, please click on the button and see if it takes you to the PayPal page.

Please let me know.

btw, you can click the link and just exit without donating.  But while you are there..............   ;-)

Seriously, thank you for trying.

FG

FG,

I clicked the link in your post above and I get the fatal error.  If I scroll to the bottom of the page and click the PayPal button, it works fine.

Is the button/link posted somewhere else that it isn't working?

Let me know,

DJ