my cycle

TxBust

I have been busting every weekend for a month and a half now. Ive been using rc seeds and one dose of vit m. I think over all its been extremely helpful. I havnt been hit period besides some very mild shadows in weeks except when i think im over this cycle and drink a couple beers I'll get hit pretty bad (happend twice) but the weird time i get hit is my days of because i sleep in and i wake up with a pretty bad headache i haven't decided if its a cluster or not my eye waters and my nose clogs but it has a different feel to it hurts like hell just feels a little different but i don't get then on days i work  i eagle IP at 6am on work days  but for the last two weeks on day i dont have to work I've been waffle up with these headaches....has anyone had this happen to them before? 

Hey JBF!

It does sound to me like you'd otherwise be in a hell of a cycle right now, but the busting is working so effectively that the attacks only break through when strongly triggered.

Days off, relaxation, sleeping in (and of course beer!) appear to be very common triggers indeed - I've seen many a headbanger report mainly being hit on days off.

So getting up early every day and staying engaged in work-like activities all day long sounds like a good strategy to me until you're through this cycle.

I've also seen others report the nature and severity of their breakthrough hits morphing after busting, with severity often being lessened.

Congrats on giving the beast a blast he'll never forget, and kicking him to the curb!!  [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] :) You are one rockin' buster.  8-)