I'm back........ because the Beast has returned

Jeffrey

Hi Ya'll,

Sorry to have disappeared from here when last the Beast left my house. ( Feb 2011 ).

Its looking like my 8-9 year remission between cycles is a thing of the past.

Last cycle Jan-Mar 2011 was 1.5 years after the prior (09) which had been keeping with the old 8-9 year free period.

Well, it looks like Im being revisited. 

Had a couple minor CH last week.( hoped it was just a bad dream) But last night was 4 at 2 hour intervals.  Not bad mind you,,,,, but if the past is repeating I know whats coming.

I'm getting my first batch of shrooms started tomorrow. Too late to be helpful with this cycle if it continues,I know.

Perhaps I should try the seeds I attempted to bust with last time?  And soon?

Don't remember why but I didnt have them till about 6 weeks into cycle last time.

I have one of the biggest jobs of my career starting THIS weekend......... perfect timing for a visit from the beast.  Yuck

I'll be back to check in after tonites CH wake up CALL..... :-/

Perhaps I should try the seeds I attempted to bust with last time?And soon?

Are those real questions, Jeffrey?  The seeds had a lot of positive effects for you last time, didn't they?  Why wouldn't you order quickly and get started?  (I don't know where you got your seeds last time, but a caution that tranceplants has been really slow on several shipments in the last few months, so that might not be the best place to go for a quick turnaround.) 

Hope you don't see this for a long time, or at least long enough to mean that you had no "wake up call" tonight.  

Hey Jeffrey, yep I think I'd be having RC seeds overnighted right now - maybe from Iamshaman.

And here's hoping you run across some vitamin M quicker than growing would allow for.

The 'ol beast just LOVES to catch us off guard, especially during biggest jobs of career, doesn't he?  >:(

Thanks friends.....

CH,,, yeah right!!  What a question eh?  I guess I was wondering what we have come to find is the most effective seed available ..... I cant even remember exactly what I got 2 years ago.  But I DID find about 30 of them I had jammed in a back corner of the medicine cabinet. I used them Tues afternoon and got 37.5 pf hours :)  I did get hit 3 times last night but they were like kip 3 and only lasted 10-15 min.

Hey Jeffrey, yep I think I'd be having RC seeds overnighted right now - maybe from Iamshaman.

And here's hoping you run across some vitamin M quicker than growing would allow for.

The 'ol beast just LOVES to catch us off guard, especially during biggest jobs of career, doesn't he?  >:(

True that Bejeeber!  I think thats who I ordered from back in 2011......... and I WILL do a quick order.  Seeing as I did dose with that leftover 30 I should wait till Monday to dose again.

Thanks Birdman.... Im on it.

You know, I went to iamshaman.com today for a different reason, and I couldn't find RC (rivea corymbosa) seeds listed at their site.  Maybe I just missed it, but I looked in several ways.  If they don't have them, and you don't want to chance a slow delivery from tranceplants.net, you might consider www.psychoactiveherbs.com.

Hey.... I found all my posts from last cycle!  How cool :)  I lost all that info when my computer was stolen later that year.

.......... and ya know........its really weird ( maybe not) that reading some of my posts brought up memories that I had shoved down deep.

I guess its like forgetting the pain of giving birth....

I still feel bad for disappearing from the board here after the last cycle was busted.........

Thanks CH........ Yeah I just found that missing RC at Iamshaman too.  I just placed an order with KT Botanicals.  I think I found them in one of your posts to me from back in 2011.

After finalizing the order tho I saw a note about 1-3 days processing and 2-7 days shipping.  Best case scenario; they mail them tomorrow and I have them Monday, which is day five :)   

Im pretty sure this is gonna work out just fine.

Now if I can just get past this fear of going to sleep tonite..........

I still feel bad for disappearing from the board here after the last cycle was busted......... 

Don't.  Most folks just want to get away from it and, as you say, stuff those memories someplace far away.

On the other hand, the voices of folks like you, with experience, can be very valuable to people in similar situations.

Everyone understands that you gotta do what works best for you.

Thanks for the kind words CH..... But as a recovered alkie/addict Ive learned that what "works best for me" is always helping others who are going thru what Ive BEEN thru.

I really had best intentions of hanging around post cycle last time, but........

I do work almost constantly with alkie/addicts..... giving back and serving others,,,,,,,, just like you awesome givers here at C.Busters.

I appreciate your work here!

God bless ya.

I believe I have some myco jars calling for sterilizing...........

Catch ya soon.