A therapeutic idea, maybe.

MoxieGirl

I have an idea, and want to see what others think about it.

I'd like to have a full size wood carving made of a head. Preferably a replica of my head and made from a very hard wood.

Put the carving on a post, and then jab the eye-socket with a hot cork screw. Pull the the soft eyeball (made from foam or sponge perhaps) out of the eye socket, twist it round and shove it back in. Then Hit the eye as hard as I can with a baseball bat, and take an ax to the temple until I have chopped it to bits.

Clusters make me so very angry sometimes, I just want to vent my anger and frustration.  Replicate the pain, be in control of the pain - real or not.

I think it would be therapeutic.

Ooh that would make an excellent intro splash screen for your Moxie Way production company, for the film of you chopping and stabbing and beating the plum tarnation out of that head carving.

And maybe the film could be debuted at the CH conference before going public on Youtube?  :D ;D

The big question remains - what sort of music should be used for the video? I think Spiny might vote for Rammstein.  ;D

I have an idea, and want to see what others think about it.

I'd like to have a full size wood carving made of a head. Preferably a replica of my head and made from a very hard wood.

Put the carving on a post, and then jab the eye-socket with a hot cork screw. Pull the the soft eyeball (made from foam or sponge perhaps) out of the eye socket, twist it round and shove it back in. Then Hit the eye as hard as I can with a baseball bat, and take an ax to the temple until I have chopped it to bits.

Clusters make me so very angry sometimes, I just want to vent my anger and frustration.  Replicate the pain, be in control of the pain - real or not.

I think it would be therapeutic. 

This is the most accurate description of the pain of a CH that I've heard...I just read this to my husband with tears in my eyes...he cares and I feel so bad for him to have to witness me in this pain on such a frequent basis

I could see this working for some folks...I have to admit though, for me I think the single most helpful thing has just been trying to give up the anger and frustration.  Stop calling myself a "clusterhead" and letting the disease define myself.  I just got so sick of being angry. It has never helped me with my clusters, not one bit.  I think it was a wake up call when I got so pissed at my clusters that I took a baseball bat to an empty plastic bucket and had the metal part of the handle fly off and almost blind me in my left eye.

I am not saying it's easy, and I am in no way saying I don't get angry with my situation.  Eventually it might have been the anger itself that moved me to attempt to change. I wanted to be happy, not angry, and it has become obvious that my clusters are not going to go away any time soon.   At first it was very hard, pushing away anger and allowing acceptance of my situation...but the mushrooms helped me realize that I have a choice--I can go through life with daily clusters and be angry, seeing life through that jaded mask of anger, or I can go through life with daily clusters attempting to push away the pain and concentrate on the love, the light and the wonder of the universe.

Easier said than done, but I will say this...Everyday that I try to pull in more positivity  and push away pain, fear and negativity, it gets easier.  A little easier every day.

Final thought--When you do get to that point where you are going to beat the living snot out of an inanimate object, wear safety goggles... :)

-Ricardo