HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNY D

tingeling

Hi :)

I`m wishing you all the best on your day, may you enjoy it :)

If i were in your neighbourhood, i would give you a cake with 63 light`s on it! But, then you just could have triggered the CH, so for the best that i`m not;-)

Best wishes to you and all the one`s you care for :)

Happy Birthday Bro, you old Hippie.

If i were in your neighbourhood, I would give you a lava lamp (if they still made them) I would also bring a fire extinguisher to put out all those candles, it might be cool. Hope you are having a great day DD, you deserve it.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Steve

Me too,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Denny. Was gone for a couple days and missed the big day.

Beings you are so old, was wondering if you were in Dallas when Braniff International was the airline for Texas? Not that I would remember those days, but I've seen pictures and remember hearing about the new airport when it opened--DFW. Not so new now. And some of the people around here aren't so new either.

Best wishes     Leslie

Thanks so much for the well wishes ya'll!!  As I told Leslie via PM, I never thought of Braniff Airlines and DFW airport as being measures of my antiquity......lol....but yeah, I remember both Braniff and and the contruction and opening of DFW......and I also remember when DFW was nothing but flat prairie land surrounded by more flat prairie land.

As some of you already know, it has been a sad birthday week for me........my Mom, who has suffered with Parkinsons for many years, fell and broke her hip 2 weeks ago tomorrow.......she began to slip away on my birthday and went home to be with her Lord and Savior Wednesday evening with all of her family around her bed. 

Papa and I were talking yesterday after we laid her to rest and he reminded me of a time in  late 69......I was around 22 and we were all sitting in their living room and I made the comment that in about 20 years they would be 63 years old and Dad laughed and said " yeah, and in 40 years you'll be 63 and if mama and I live long enough we'll be 83.....Mama would have been 83 on Juneteenth.....

I guess Willie said it best, "Gee, Ain't it Funny How Time Just Slips Away"......

Please keep Papa in your prayers as he transitions to a new life without his partner of 64 years by his side.

DD

Please keep Papa in your prayers as he transitions to a new life without his partner of 64 years by his side.

DD

Been with my good lady for more than 30 years now Dallas.

She's my best friend, & my soul mate.

Can't imagine life without her.

Thoughts, & prayers to both you, & your farther my friend.

Keep your chins up, Mum would have wanted that.

CArlxx