Hey ya'll!!!!

Dallas Denny

Damn, its been awhile!!!  Seems in mid January, either Apple or AT&T decided to make some kind of change (NO one seems to know what it was!!) that resulted in a server incompatability issue when trying to log onto any YABB powered board with an iphone!!  Weird thing was I could register and set up a new account but then I couldn't log into it either!!!  I said some pretty ugly things to several tech reps...lol!!!

Finally got logged back on week before last but was knee deep in shit about then so haven't had time to post til now......

.....long story short, my wife Cindy had a grand mal seizure and quit breathing on me the 25th of March!!  Thank God for that CPR training!!!!  After 4 days in the hospital for tests at 10K a day (mostly cardiac tests to rule out a heart attack as she had major chest pain before she collapsed) they called in neurology and put her on anti seiz meds and scheduled a sleep study.....had that week before last and she flunked that test big time......severe sleep apnea (62 episodes per hour of quitting breathing!!!)......so now we know why she's been so tired the past several months and that the seizure was probably the result of her threshhold being lowered significantly by the apnea!!! 

Got her new machine and mask today fer a mere $1100 and both of us are really lookin forward to a good nites sleep for a change!!

Nice to be able to read the non public sections of the board again and hopefully I'll have some time to spend here again soon!!!

Dallas Denny

Cindy had a grand mal seizure and quit breathing on me the 25th of March!!  Thank God for that CPR training!!!!

Ack! That elicits a high decibel WTFeck??!!

Dam. Sorry to hear about all that but glad you saved her life (!!).  :o :o

And sheesh at 10k a day those hospitals can be a helluva high rent di$trict.  :o