Dr Do and Daniel

shocked

I just freak everytime I hear people using narcs for CH. This is just one reason. Those of us that had the pleasure of dealing with this person would agree with the term "chaotic" is very fitting. Narcs have a job, it is short term. RIP Daniel. Headbanger salute to you. [smiley=engel017.gif]

bb

The worst part of this drama is that "dr" Do, who is quite mentally ill, dragged her personal drama into all of our lives by ruthless attention and sympathy seeking. She effectively split this community in half and her supporters were rude and hateful to our Bob. And he, bless his ginormous heart, was the first to warn us about her.

Many of us doubted that there actually was a Daniel, but none of us could have seen this level of tragedy coming.

RIP Daniel.

See -

New CH.com Forum › Supporter's Corner › Supporter's Corner –Presently on Page 5

Started by Annette. Ex Member. May 13th, 2008 at 6:10pm 

Last post by Kevin_M. Jun 1st, 2008 at 9:45am

Title - The cries in the night !

New CH.com Forum - Daily Chat - General Posts – Presently on Page 117

Started by - Annette Ex Member Jun 19th, 2008 at 5:27pm 

Last post - Jun 26th, 2008 at 10:09pm By: Mrs Deej

Title - Daniel has passed away, time to say goodbye

shocked

And he, bless his ginormous heart, was the first to warn us about her. 

Although this very sad chapter came pre1961Mom era, I think what nani points out is uber poignant.  The clutches of the ignorant, mentally unstable and dangerous make me shudder & cringe when it comes to this patient group. 

It seems nearly impossible, in today's tech-savvy world that there are still hundreds of thousands in isolation.  The thought can make me sick to my stomach when I think they could be in the clutches of  similar whacko's. 

well said, 'mom.  it's bad enough to be in the clutches of the unkowing, the incompetent, and the uncaring, as too many people also are.

I'll take unknowing, incompetent and uncaring over f'n nuts any day of the week......just saying....