Need help - Old tricks not working anymore

iPain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ipain,

That yuck feeling after seems like a hangover to many. Drinking plenty of fluids (OJ perhaps) seems to mitigate some of it. Bananas can also help some.

From my reading and talking to people, just staying hydrated will help with the day after yuck. I mean hydrated during and after dosing.

spiny

I'll try to stay hydrated, and I did fast for about 7 hours before (including no water)...next time I'll at least drink water.  However, that yuck feeling started very shortly after taking the dose and wasn't just a next day kind of thing.  It appeared to be "the" effect it was having on me.  Nothing pleasant about it.  To that end, I looked up HBWRs on youtube, and found this "how to" video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yWdoJ-xZ4I

That seems to be a different way of preparing than the CB files.  Does anyone have any thoughts or has anyone tried something like this?

jimmys, i sent you a PM since we're neighbors.

As for me, got hit pretty bad last night, kip 8-9.  This is the cycle that just won't end and laughs in the face of seeds.  With the oxygen, CH only lasted around 20 minutes and I slept through the rest of the night.  So, it does appear my oxygen is working well again. 

Here's hoping that maybe your hit last night was a slapback.

That seems to be a different way of preparing than the CB files.Does anyone have any thoughts 

I've admitted here that preparing HBWR got the best of me, so don't overvalue what I'm saying (and I guess these guys must be knowledgeable, since it's their business), but I don't see how soaking ground-up husks, even with the outer layer removed, can be anything but unnecessary at least, and potentially risky in terms of nausea/undesirable chemicals.  Especially soaking it all for 24 hours, as the text under the video suggests.   There are two other aspects in the text that are at least debatable.  Some people say that purified water lacks some chemicals that help with the extraction.  And some people recommend against using a coffee grinder because heat harms the LSA.  We've discussed that at some length here, and some people say that a quick pulse or two isn't likely to hurt anything; but I don't know how much heat you would generate trying to pulverize these hard husks.  It's interesting that in the many comments under the video, there doesn't seem to be anyone saying "Wow, thanks, that really worked."  It still seems wiser to me to crack open the husks, scrape out the insides, and grind and soak that.  Or use RC.

Update:  4 HBWR, same preparation as last time and same results.  Felt like I could barely move for 24 hours, and this time I drank a ton of water before and after. 

The good news, cycle may be on its way out (though I'm not counting my chickens).  Slept through the night last night.  Shadows today, but no full blown CH yet.  Yesterday, same thing, shadows all day, but nothing I would call a full blown CH.

The good news, cycle may be on its way out (though I'm not counting my chickens).  Slept through the night last night.  Shadows today, but no full blown CH yet.  Yesterday, same thing, shadows all day, but nothing I would call a full blown CH.

Whether your cycle is ending or the HBW's are doing their job, I'm sure you will be a happy camper either way!!   [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Just keep the dosing up every 5 days, stretching it longer when you feel that you can do so.  Meanwhile, I would start now looking for other tools for your arsenal.  Even if your cycle is over, it's just a matter of time before you will need them again.