Obituary

blueballs

RIP Melissa.

The Many Faces of Migraine will be collecting donations in Melissa Dwyer's Memory. These donations will go to the AHMA as requested in Melissa's Obituary.

I had posted about doing this in the other post earlier today and received quite a response so I asked a few members and they agreed that we should make it a pinned post.

We know that many of us have financial heartache so please don't feel obligated. These donations will have No names attached. It will be from all of us as a whole family!

Donations can be made through PayPal @ Migraines2Go@gmail.com. Or you can mail them to 155 Winding Hill Drive, Etters PA 17319.

Thank you in advance! We will be letting everyone know when the donations have been sent out and what denomination we were able to raise.

The medical community needs a wake up call on this subject. Melissa was much too young and caring to be taken from her family and friends due to chronic pain caused by migraines. We must not allow her name to be forgotten.

May your thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Melissa, her family and her friends. The world will be missing this beautiful angel. Let us never forget!

Melissa Dwyer Obituary - Hack Funeral Home

www.hackfuneralhome.com

Melissa M. Dwyer, 22, of Beecher, Illinois died at her home on June 7, 2013, Melisa was born on July 13, 1990 at Olympia Fields, IL to William and Rebecca Dwyer nee Sweet. She was a CNA that loved her nursing and spending time with her friends. Melissa is survived by her parents William and RebeccaÂ….

Donate.

I have seen this here and all over Facebook since yesterday. Rest in pain free peace, Melissa.  :'(

This is indeed very sad, and I don't wish to suggest that one non profit, advocacy and research org is better than another. However, if I had money to donate, I think I would choose Clusterbusters, because of the tremendous progress made over the last few years. If I had more than enough to donate, I would choose both.  :)

I am finding it difficult to ascertain who/what the AHMA is...a website, with many requests for donations, no board of directors or leadership listed...putting a link to ACHE (using Dr Sheftel's name) where it appears to be part of the title...Can anyone tell me about it? This org seemed to just pop out of nowhere, unless I totally missed the good it allegedly does...

hugs, nani the cynic