never had opportunity for clusterbuster, until now

donkeytaco

I am a long itme CHA sufferer.....I've always thought I wanted to try clusterbuster method, but never had a bird in hand so to speak.... I just started a cycle today, and have a chance to try clusterbuster'ing to break the cycle....

I've read up a bit.... but am confused....is SPUT the right way to go?....or a bigger dose all at once....followed by another one in 5 days?....

Any and all advice requested.....and as soon as possible....

dt, answering your core question as soon as possible, as you asked:  SPUT is a method for aborting CH attacks; the bigger dose (followed by another one in five days, as you say) is to end a cycle (and then later as a preventive to keep cycles from returning).

Typical dose is 1 - 1.5 grams dried, but some people who are more comfortable with the effects will go higher, aiming for a quicker knockout of the cycle.

Others will have advice for you about preparation and other issues.  I just wanted to get you the basics, which is all I know.  Ask more and the great, knowledgeable people here will answer.

Update....dose 1 - July 2, no HA for 48 hours....only 3 short HA's since....

Next question.....say the fungal parts were not easy to come by.....would a 2nd and/or 3rd dose of um, another popular manufactured hallucinogen in paper square form suffice?

i

Agreed with CHf. In fact there are those who find paper to be even more effective, and consider it the ultimate currently available busting material.

Donkeytaco. Donkeytaco. That has a nice ring to it. Coolest name ever.  :D 8-)

DT, you can also use easy-and-legal-to-buy, easy-to-process, inexpensive, usually-non-psychedelic rivea corymbosa seeds if you can't get shrooms or paper.  RC seeds work for most people, and for some, they work even better than the other two substances.    If this is a route you might want to go, feel free to ask.

Thanks so much CHf....I am always amazed at the helpfulness in any CHA forum i've found....except for this one guy on facebook, but that's a story for another thread....

....So mainly because the sore-head shadowed me can't pay attention long enough.....and mr sore right eye can't read long enough to make sense of it.... 

recommended dosages?....best suppliers?...most effective preparations?....compatibility with mushrooms, LSD?

There's always discussion here about best suppliers, and I don't think there's common agreement, but I would say the two most recommended have been www.tranceplants.net and www.psychoactiveherbs.com. (It seems that the third place that used to be most recommended, iamshaman.com, no longer carries RC seeds.)

Dosage recommendations have also evolved over time. It used to be that a small dose of 10-20 seeds was recommended to start with, in order to check for stomach upset and to be careful about tripping.  These days, we have seen plenty of evidence that at least 35 seeds can be taken by 90-plus percent of people with neither of those effects.  Most people jump up pretty quick to about 60 seeds on a second dose, still without psychedelic effects or nausea, and some go higher still.  The key thing is to get above a threshold level of the ingredients in the seeds, which is LSA, and I believe that 35 good seeds will do that for people who are episodic, but more is of course more certain to do that.  Point of this being that you would want to buy at least 150 seeds to have enough for three "standard" doses, and 200 or more would be better.

Preparation is simple. (Drinking the preparation is unlawful.)  You grind 'em up in a mortar and pestle and soak them in a couple of ounces room-temp tap water or bottled water for an hour or two, then drink.  There are variations on the preparation and consumption, in part because many people find the taste horrible, but those basics will extract all the LSA.  Many people "float test" them first, to be sure the seeds they are using are viable.  Simple test that takes a couple of minutes at most.  We can tell you about that when you get there.

compatibility with mushrooms, LSD?
  Not entirely sure what you're asking here.  Most people wouldn't recommend taking them at the same time, but otherwise there are no incompatibilities in terms of busting. 

RC seeds are an excellent busting agent.  If you go this route, let us know and we'll be sure you do it right.  Five-day wait between doses is required, just as it is for paper and psilo.

CHF, thanks again....have some seeds on order....also some other busters in the works.....  For any one worried about human nature....just come here with a question.....  In today's day and age of "its-all-about-me"....  it's refreshing

to see such support and selflessness....   

All of you, officially.....ROCK! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Well that truly was an excellent rundown on RC from CHf.  [smiley=thumbup.gif]

CHf is livin' proof indeed of how nice'n good human folk can actually be.  :)

And understood about the sore-head shadowed CH brain burn factor.  :o

Here's to a really successful next bust for you donkeytaco. Donkeytaco. Donkeytaco. Man I love that. And I'm vegetarian.  :D

Donkeytaco. Donkeytaco. Man I love that.
  For absolutely no good reason that I can think of, except that I completely love the song, dt's tag reminds me of the great Warren Zevon's swell song, "Monkey Wash Donkey Rinse," covered here by the also-great David Lindley and Ry Cooder.  '>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY2CZ0GYUHY

Just an update for anyone playing along at home.....RC seeds did not arrive yet.....tomorrow is day 5, but going to be travelling with family all day.....so dose#3  (~2g fungal remedy)....taken shortly after a KIP 8, 60 min hit.....dinner at mom's house sure was interesting.....