Busting not working this year :(

kika

For some reason I am having no luck with busting this year and I'm wondering if I need to make some changes to my method.

I typically use 50 RC seeds, crushed and soaked in about 1 ounce of (cooled) peppermint tea for three hours.

In the past this has bought me anywhere from 1-3 weeks of PF time between attacks, but this year I am still getting them daily.

Any suggestions?

Thanks much

The obvious question, kika -- Are your seeds fresh?  Even if they are, maybe you should order some from a different vendor, since batches vary.  Are you float-testing them?  If you're not getting any undesirable psychedelic effects from 50, maybe take a substantial jump (to 65 or 70 or even more) to make up for possible low LSA content in this batch?  Are you crushing them the same way this year as in the past (I'm among those who think that they shouldn't be ground in anything potentially heat-producing, like an electric coffee grinder)?

The obvious question, kika -- Are your seeds fresh?  Even if they are, maybe you should order some from a different vendor, since batches vary.  Are you float-testing them?  If you're not getting any undesirable psychedelic effects from 50, maybe take a substantial jump (to 65 or 70 or even more) to make up for possible low LSA content in this batch?  Are you crushing them the same way this year as in the past (I'm among those who think that they shouldn't be ground in anything potentially heat-producing, like an electric coffee grinder)?

Thanks for replying. Yes, they're a new batch, same vendor as always. I grind them with a mortar and pestle, so no heat.

I am not float testing them so will do that for the next bust on Thurs.

No psych effects, but bad diarrhea last time ( first time for that).

Do you know if it matters whether or not I swallow the crushed seeds vs just drinking the tea that they're brewed in?

Thanks again

If you can toss the seeds down, it might help. Some do and some don't.

Doing the float test means it doesn't have dead seeds and many say it doesn't taste as bad. I would suspect the diarrhea came from non-viable seeds. Yuck!

All the best

spiny